120 followers|13,214 views
Works at Oregon Judicial Department
Attended Oregon State University
Lives in Keizer, Oregon
120 followers|13,214 views
Add a comment...
I spend most of my time in an office coordinating meetings and technical trainings. I provide support for a multi-million dollar tech project for the Oregon Judicial Department. I plan, I schedule, I coordinate; I basically makes things happen. In my spare time here, I code all of the incoming invoices for the Program. I have plans to branch out into business analysis and project management in the future.
Besides being awesome? I constantly work in Lotus Notes, Adobe and the MS Office Suite including MS Access and Project Server. I guess those are skills.
- Oregon Judicial DepartmentOCM Training Analyst / Technical Training Coordinator, 2013 - presenthttp://www.linkedin.com/pub/brittany-larkins/54/378/94a
- Oregon Judicial DepartmentOCM Management Assistant / Technical Training Coordinator, 2011 - 2013I am currently working within the Oregon eCourt Program as part of the Organizational Change Management (OCM) Project Team. As an OCM Management Assistant and Technical Training Coordinator I provide support to the OCM Project within the Oregon eCourt Program. I prepare, coordinate, and facilitate programs, workshop, and trainings for OJD and court staff, and stakeholders. I manage the logistics for events, as well as the evaluation summaries and record keeping (recording attendance and completion, adding classes and creating rosters in an OJD Training MS Access database). I schedule meetings and resources in Lotus Notes; prepare meeting, workshop, and training materials; draft emails, letters, word documents, and memos within various types of programs (forms, templates, spreadsheets, PDFs, slideshows) on a daily basis. Every biennium I draft the OCM project budget. This entails estimating the amount of money needed for OCM and court staff to travel for OCM events and trainings, as well as estimating the cost of anything else needed for the project. In addition, it is my responsibility to audit and apply the proper coding to all incoming Program invoices before routing them to our Program Director for approval. At the end of each month I review the financial reports to ensure that the coding entered was correct and the vendors were paid out of the proper budgets. I am also staff to two committees, the Oregon eCourt Steering Committee, and the OCM Project Steering Committee. It my responsibly to schedule their monthly meetings in Lotus Notes, distribute materials, set up teleconference lines, and produce meeting minutes after each meeting. I am also currently expanding my skills in MS Access 2007/2010 and MS Project Server 2007. I have recently completed an introduction level course in both applications, and an advanced level course in MS Access 2010.
- Oregon Judicial DepartmentTemp, 2008 - 2010Word processing and editing; document conversion and re-creation; creating and assembling program materials; creating and editing documents, spreadsheets, and slideshow presentations; created, managed and inputted data into an Education Resource database in MS Access containing educational and training materials for OJD staff, lawyers, and judges ; copying and collating; mail; program binder creation; research for new and updated materials for Education Resource Center; research to find a new program to manage the Education Resource Center.
Hillsboro, Oregon - Salem, Oregon - Corvallis, Oregon - Forest Grove, Oregon - Kennewick, Washington
Fidgety, Suspicious. Fun. Exciting. Sensitive. Determined. Stubborn.
I like cute things, sexy cars, and the color purple. I'm kind of a big deal. <3
- Oregon State UniversityPsychology, 2006 - 2011
- Liberty High SchoolHealth and Human Services, 2002 - 2006