Theres nothing more fearful to someone doing #Photography than getting your sensor dirty and having to clean it. Copper Hill Images puts out a Mega Kit Bundle (http://bit.ly/V9g7eM) that is a fraction of the cost of other cleaning kits for 100 uses. I go through what's involved in cleaning a sensor right on the show. gives us a RAW tip, and shows off his newest creation.
Oh, and you can enter to win a City Walker 20 Bag!! (http://bit.ly/VApm1T) in this show. Go to http://kelbytv.com/contest to enter that one though. Neat bag, too.
More workplace bullying information from Henri and PSHSA.
Webinar: http://pshsa.ca/2013/05/01/workplace-bullying-and-domestic-violence-webinar/ Booklet: http://pshsa.ca/2013/02/04/bullying-in-the-workplace/
How to recognize the signs: http://pshsa.ca/2013/01/30/workplace-bullying/
- PJM StudiosPatrick McKeown is the Principal Photographer and Image Maker at PJM Studios. For over 15 years, Patrick has been helping families capture cherished memories that will last a lifetime., 1990 - present
- Navantis Inc.Community Manager, 2010 - present
- Hoechst Marion Roussel
- Nortel Networks
- Cayman Islands Government
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- Idea Integration
- Reval.com Inc2009 - 2010
Professional photographer with over 20 years experience shooting weddings, corporate events and portraits.
Results oriented professional with over 10 years of Web and Online Reputation Management experience. Interactive Marketing guru. Strong expertise in Search Engine Optimization/Marketing, Project Management expert. Passionate about Social Media, Online Marketing, Search and related technologies. Motivated self-starter with demonstrated communication, organizational and multi-tasking abilities. Highly experienced in ITIL, Configuration Management, OPM3 and PMI.
- SEO/SEM Lead Generation
- Online/Marketing Analytics
- Enterprise Project Management
- HTML/Web standards development
- Configuration Management
- Graphic/User Interface Design
- Systems Analysis/Administration
- Technical Support/Documentation
- Online Media Project Management
- Capability Maturity Model
- SharePoint Systems Integration
- Organizational Project Management Maturity Model
- Public Speaking
Some of the projects that I have manged are:
- Complete Data Center rebuild projects
- Microsoft AD/Exchange 2007 Implementations for 100,000 plus users
- Novell NDS to AD conversion projects for 100,000 plus users
- Banyan Vines to AD conversions
- Implementations of Office Communication Server, Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server design and customizations.
- MS Project Server 2003 and 2007 Implementations and training
- Organizational Project Management Assessment and Training projects
- Developed training programs for Project Management, Project Server, Project Client
- Complete rebranding campaigns for large international organizations
- Developed processes and procedures for: Search Engine Optimization/Marketing (PPC) projects
- Trained and developed training materials on Search Engine Optimization
- Trained and developed training materials on Search Engine Marketing (PPC)
- Trained and developed training materials on Social Media Optimization
And many other projects. Ask for more information.