I have always loved to knit and crochet. In high school I told my parents that it was what I wanted to do for a living. They said that no one does that, you can't make a living in that field, those kinds of jobs just don't exist. It may have taken 20 years but now I am doing just that.
- Valparaiso UniversityPsychology & Theology, 1988 - 1992
- New Haven High School, New Haven1984 - 1986
- Snider High School, Fort Wayne1986 - 1988
- Indiana UniversityEducational Counseling, 1995 - 1998
- Annie'sManaging Editor, presentI am the Managing Editor of Knitting Publications at Annie's. This includes Creative Knitting magazine, knitting pattern books, and Annie's On-line Knitting Classes. I am also the Project Manager for Annie's Hook and Needle Kit Club.