Shouldn't a professional service be just that ... professional and there to serve you?
That's who and what we are ... there to serve you! We're experienced, professional yet personable, provide service with integrity, carry a great attitude, responsive, focused on your needs, and cost effective. The benefit to you is a work product that reflects excellence, accuracy and business value. What more could you ask for?
(Click on the section headers below for more information on our website)QuickBooks ProAdvisor Services:
Business Finance Consulting:
- Consultation and assessment
- Installation, setup and training
- Bookkeeping and accounting
- Payroll services
- Reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Specializing in customized setups, troubleshooting and training for QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions and QuickBooks POS integration
- Help with a short- or long-term financial project
- Fill a needed financial skill gap
- Provide an interim financial management role
- Support in financial or managerial accounting, treasury operations, internal controls, ERP implementation support, and business process improvement (BPI)
- Consultation and assessment
- Assistance with plan development
- Plan documentation, formatting, and printing preparation
SOME QUESTIONS ... AND ANSWERS!:Q: What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a service provider like you?
A: Don't skimp on quality! Sure, you want the service to be cost effective (and we are that) and you also want a great job done with efficiency and effectiveness. That calls for experience, know-how, and attention to detail ... that's us! Get to know us, and ask questions about what we can do to meet your particular need ... then put us to work for you!Q: If you were a customer, what do you wish you knew about your trade? Any inside secrets to share?
A: You don't always need a CPA (paying CPA firm-type rates!) to do your day-to-day, month-to-month finance and accounting activities. CPA's can be great for audit, tax and other specialized tasks, but having a well-rounded and experienced business individual who understands your business context, knows accounting, and delights in handling your everyday activity can be had for less cost.Q: What questions should a consumer like me ask to hire the right service professional?
Q: What important information should buyers like me have thought through before seeking you out?
- Do you offer a free initial consultation to discuss the particulars of my specific need?
- What will happen during that initial discussion?
- For someone who isn't an accounting professional, how will I gain "comfort" about your competence? How will you demonstrate that the work has been done correctly?
- What are your rates for the task, responsibility, or task that I need completed?
- What do you require of me to engage your services?
Q: Why does your work stand out from others who do what you do?
- Do you have a specific idea of what your needs are?
- Do you know the timing required?
- Do you have identified the information, data, and other resources required from you to complete the job to your satisfaction?
A: What do you thing of when you hear the word "Accountant?" ... a downward focused countenance underneath a green eye shade, an introverted personality cloistered in a back office, and constantly focused on "bean-counting" to the exclusion of all else ... that's NOT us!!
In addition to actually enjoying working with numbers, we enjoy interacting with our clients and their diverse personnel. We provide not only expertise and passion for doing the job well, we also bring an attitude of enthusiasm, reliability, responsiveness and integrity to the task. We don't mind diving into the detail when needed, yet can help our clients understand what that detail means to the wider business context in which you operate and how it applies to the financial objectives you're trying to achieve.
What does that mean for you? Straight-forward, understandable and effective solutions from an active and engaged resource! Happy days are here again!