- Konrad AdvisingInvestment Advisor, 2006 - present
- Forbes.comBlogger, 2011 - present
- AltEnergyStocks.comClean Energy Investment Writer, 2007 - present
Tom is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) charterholder, and has a Ph.D. in mathematics from Purdue University. He wrote his thesis on Complex Dynamics, a branch of chaos theory. His study of chaos theory led to his conviction that knowing the limits of our ability to predict is much more important than predictions themselves, a lesson he applies to both climate science and the financial markets.Tom lives in upstate New York. His interests are running (he has completed two marathons in under 4 hours), hiking, gardening, and woodworking.
- Purdue UniversityMathematics, 1991 - 1997
- Harvery Mudd CollegeMathematics, 1987 - 1991
- The Thacher Schoolhigh school, 1983 - 1987
- CFA InstituteFinancial Analysis, 2006 - 2008