18 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 13 previous comments
- thank You :) !Oct 19, 2012
- Thanks for explaining that,:) I'm surprised the banner slipped out without someone senior seeing it. Do you mean that someone senior noticed the response to be the banner, or are website changes usually done autonomously? They do a great job 99% of the time, but that seems strange to me since the website is such an important part of how Ubuntu reaches new users.Oct 19, 2012
un-Ubuntu? Are you saying Ubuntuers are mature people at all times? ;)?Oct 19, 2012
- Apple ran an entire campaign against PCs. They make fun of Windows all the time. They are the last company to respect competitors.Oct 19, 2012
- Novell used to have the guts (before they surrendered to MS) to poke fun at both Mac and Microsoft http://youtu.be/cldeHjFig_cOct 19, 2012
- I like the comment above bythe best out of everything in the thread so far.
Yes, one could say that if your competition is playing dirty, it is open season, but it could be a slippery slope and where does it end?
Do Linux vendors start paying off companies, governments and politicians just because "the competition is doing it"?
I sure hope not.
Yes, there's a big difference between poking fun and doing that, but "the road to hell is paved with good intentions".Oct 19, 2012