Hitting the road to playtest Touched with Steve this afternoon. I'll be tweeting it from @thesprawl_rpg.
8 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- I was kind of hoping for an epic dragon, but instead we fucked up a bunch of guards and I used my rift magic to create a magnetic slick to shove said dragon, cage and all, back through the rift. We were cutting seriously into dinner time so had to speed some things up. We'd spent a good amount of time actually talking about the setting and new playbooks and working on them versus actual in-game time. Even so, it was a lot of fun. :D I think people aching for some magic in their cyberpunk will be well pleased when it's finished!is legit.Feb 28, 2016
- That sounds pretty awesome. Magical cyberpunk is my jam, and while reading the rulebook I have been trying to think of ways to hack magic in, but I'm glad someone is doing a better job of it. :)
Judging by the twitter photos you guys want to keep the rules close to your chests until they are more finished, but if you dont mind the question, are you going for a more separated magic system ala shadowrun or a more intermingled system?Feb 28, 2016
- Hamish CameronOwnerI'll be releasing playtest documents to backers soon, but we have lots of ideas for playbooks.
I'm writing a KS update now. I'll link it here when I post it.Feb 28, 2016
- Hamish CameronOwner+1A storify of the playtest: https://storify.com/peregrinekiwi/operation-fire-breathFeb 28, 2016
- Hamish CameronOwner+2Feb 28, 2016
- It all looks very exciting! As I didn't know about the kickstarter until after it was over, I will have to work on my patience until the pdf comes out. :)Feb 28, 2016