Should the KKK be allowed to adopt a stretch of Georgia highway to pick up trash and plant trees?
8 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 40 previous comments
- Of course they should. They're a legally protected organization. If they have a right to exist and protest, they have a right to contribute.Jun 12, 2012
- yeah but there protests envolved killing African-American people.
its completely racist!!!Jun 12, 2012
- It doesn't matter. Being an organization that believes other ethnicities are inferior isn't illegal. Killing those ethnicities is. There's nothing illegal about racism, as long as it doesn't fall into realms protected by the EOE act, etc. I like analogies, so I'll use one: Telling the KKK that they can't maintain a highway is the same as telling Narcotics Anonymous that they can't maintain a highway. Most of the people in NA have been doing illegal things, many are still doing illegal things, and maintaining a highway has nothing to do with it.Jun 12, 2012
- this has nothing to do with wether i can make arguments.
it is evil to march under a flag that means hate.
i know that they legally have the rights. But who want's to drive by a sign
that says something like "this highway was adopted by the KKK"?
and i think your the one who was attacking me just because of my opinion.
if your angry at something in your life than don't take it out on someone
you don't know!Jun 12, 2012
- listen to J. S. Hansenius hes 200% right!Jun 23, 2012
- I hope you mean that in terms of both organizations should have the right to freedom of speech / highway adoption, and not to suggest that these two organizations are comparable in history or radicalism.Jan 15, 2013