Went to have a look at my Gmail this morning and saw this near
Enqueued resource: //scs/talk-static//js/k=wcs.hangout.en_GB.WHZSWUU2Rwg.O/m=ah/am=__7_________________________z3_______________wX3-f__FxIpme8L_f___
a) They know you and your order by name...
b) They are offering your "special order" as their special coffee of the week...
c) Your #powerwhoring table is clear and ready for you to get to work...
d) All of the above... :-)
Otherwise... I think sleep is the correct course of action...
Far too much to get done tomorrow. Might need to start outsourcing....*sigh*
- Fridley Web ServicesEntrepreneur, Start-Up, 2008 - presentFridley Web Services is a consultancy based digital agency that is focused primarily at the SME business market, assisting them in a range of online services. Each project taken on by FWS is unique and requires meticulous project management and ongoing customer support. Where possible projects focus on transference of skills to clients so that they can gain independent control of their online content.
- Digital CitizensCo-Founder and Organiser, 2010 - 2012Digital Citizens was a special interest group of technology and marketing professionals dedicated to trending topics of key interest to the business and digital sector. Regular events are held including professional panels with audience Q&A. All events were live streamed, blogged and accompanied by a Twitter stream projected to the audience. Speakers included representatives from NSW and federal politics, Telstra, Microsoft and Academic speakers.
- Tribe ResearchDiscoverer – Project Management and Customer Service, 2010 - 2011Tribe Research was a market research company whose core services were market research, online surveys, customer relationship management, online surveys, quantitative analysis, and survey template design. I was employed at Tribe Research to design and deploy a refocused web presence that maximised its discoverability, and engagement of current and potential clients.
- The Japan External Trade Organisation (JETRO)Research Officer – Australian and South Pacific Economies, 2005 - 2010The Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) is a Japanese government organisation that promotes mutual trade and investment between Japan and the rest of the world. My role included researching the economic and trade conditions of the Australian and South Pacific economies looking for potential trade issues and advantages. Also worked closely with the business development team to identify and support potential business opportunities and trade partners.
- The Australian Institute of International AffairsCouncillor (Board Member - Not for Profit Organisation), 2005 - 2008The AIIA NSW is an independent, non-profit organisation, committed to the promotion of informed discussion among the Australian public on international issues and their impact on Australia. Members and visitors hear well informed speakers discuss international issues. My role included managing the team, budget consultations and event management.
- ACCESS - Youth Network of the AIIAChairman / Co-founder, 2005 - 2008ACCESS is the network for students and young professionals that I formed underneath the parent body f the AIIA. Its focus was to provide the opportunity to learn, network and exchange ideas at lectures, panel discussions, professional development seminars, social events and through various publications. As the founding chairman of ACCESS my role included management of ongoing relationships and roles within the ACCESS organising committee. I also started the process of expanding the ACCESS model in VIC, ACT and QLD.
- Demographics / Analytics / SEO
- New tech / Early adopter / Integrator
- PR / Design/ Branding / Strategy
- Event Management / Networking / Problem Solving
Twitter (4000+), Google Plus (8200+), Facebook (260+), LinkedIn (390+), Klout (Avg 55)
- 5 star hospitality customer service background and event management (front and back of house
- University of New South WalesBA - Asian Studies (Adv Japanese; Industrial Relations), 1999 - 2003Advanced Japanese; Japanese Business Culture; Contract Law; Negotiation & Advocacy; Industrial Relations
- University of New South WalesMasters of Arts - International Relations, 2004 - 2004International Relations, International Relations, US Foreign Policy, International Political Economy
- Kyoto UniversityKUINEP Exchange, 2000 - 2001
Google Glass Could Soon Get Device Locking, Music Player And ‘Boutique’ ...
Google Glass is still a pre-release product that's fairly rough around the edges, compared to a lot of shipping consumer hardware, but new c
Pablo & Rusty - Gordon 24/05/2012 8/10 | BittterBliss
Love the lingering warmth that a great coffee provides on a cold and rainy day like today. This doppio had all the required robustness with
E-commerce marketplace in Australia: online shopping | Australian Policy...
Search APO. Australian Policy Online. RESEARCH AND RESOURCES IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST. Research; Commentary; Websites; Guides; Audio; Video; E
Google Adds New Feature To Google Calendar: Suggested Times [News]
Following the new looks they’ve launched to all their products, Google just added a new feature to Google Calendar – Suggested Times. If you
Single Origin Roasters 25/05/2012 9/10 | BittterBliss
The single origin guys were on form today. Awesome smooth crema with a rich fulfilling robustness... pure bliss... Made #coffeemornings quit