Episode 2 of the new CoffeeHunt vodcast is now live. Bit of fun chatting about coffee. What more could you need? :-)
Needed a new home for my coffee obsession, and so with the launch of CoffeeHunt, there's a space for news, cafe recommendations, a calendar of coffee events, WBC focused content and even a Vodcast.
Not a bad start. Finally I can focus on the Sydney/NSW Specialty Coffee industry the way it deserves.
P.S. Have a cafe that should be added to the list and their hours of operation on Monday? Please let me know.
Saw the new format in Google Photos for the Albums, and so had to give it a try. Having just had a trip down to Melbourne I thought it would be the perfect chance.
Overall I found it much more flexible than the old Story mode, and being able to drag and drop pictures, maps, and other elements around was great, but it still could use some improvements...
1) Would be good to be able to edit the text formatting in the text blocks, particularly as some of the blocks I want to use as sub-headings.
2) Being able to add comments on photos would be useful, as it was possible with the Story mode previously.
3) Would be great to have the locations shown on a map in a sub-heading like format.
4) it would be great to be able to use the video editor from the Google Photos video creator to crop videos.
All up I think it is a step forward, but there are many more things that would make it into something that I would want to share.
But I am guessing I have missed at least a few awesome new cafes? So tell me where they are already... :-)
- University of New South WalesBA - Asian Studies (Adv Japanese; Industrial Relations), 1999 - 2003Advanced Japanese; Japanese Business Culture; Contract Law; Negotiation & Advocacy; Industrial Relations
- University of New South WalesMasters of Arts - International Relations, 2004 - 2004International Relations, International Relations, US Foreign Policy, International Political Economy
- Kyoto UniversityKUINEP Exchange, 2000 - 2001
- Demographics / Analytics / SEO
- New tech / Early adopter / Integrator
- PR / Design/ Branding / Strategy
- Event Management / Networking / Problem Solving
Twitter (4000+), Google Plus (8200+), Facebook (260+), LinkedIn (390+), Klout (Avg 55)
- 5 star hospitality customer service background and event management (front and back of house
- Fridley Web ServicesEntrepreneur, Start-Up, 2008 - presentFridley Web Services is a consultancy based digital agency that is focused primarily at the SME business market, assisting them in a range of online services. Each project taken on by FWS is unique and requires meticulous project management and ongoing customer support. Where possible projects focus on transference of skills to clients so that they can gain independent control of their online content.
- Digital CitizensCo-Founder and Organiser, 2010 - 2012Digital Citizens was a special interest group of technology and marketing professionals dedicated to trending topics of key interest to the business and digital sector. Regular events are held including professional panels with audience Q&A. All events were live streamed, blogged and accompanied by a Twitter stream projected to the audience. Speakers included representatives from NSW and federal politics, Telstra, Microsoft and Academic speakers.
- Tribe ResearchDiscoverer – Project Management and Customer Service, 2010 - 2011Tribe Research was a market research company whose core services were market research, online surveys, customer relationship management, online surveys, quantitative analysis, and survey template design. I was employed at Tribe Research to design and deploy a refocused web presence that maximised its discoverability, and engagement of current and potential clients.
- The Japan External Trade Organisation (JETRO)Research Officer – Australian and South Pacific Economies, 2005 - 2010The Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) is a Japanese government organisation that promotes mutual trade and investment between Japan and the rest of the world. My role included researching the economic and trade conditions of the Australian and South Pacific economies looking for potential trade issues and advantages. Also worked closely with the business development team to identify and support potential business opportunities and trade partners.
- The Australian Institute of International AffairsCouncillor (Board Member - Not for Profit Organisation), 2005 - 2008The AIIA NSW is an independent, non-profit organisation, committed to the promotion of informed discussion among the Australian public on international issues and their impact on Australia. Members and visitors hear well informed speakers discuss international issues. My role included managing the team, budget consultations and event management.
- ACCESS - Youth Network of the AIIAChairman / Co-founder, 2005 - 2008ACCESS is the network for students and young professionals that I formed underneath the parent body f the AIIA. Its focus was to provide the opportunity to learn, network and exchange ideas at lectures, panel discussions, professional development seminars, social events and through various publications. As the founding chairman of ACCESS my role included management of ongoing relationships and roles within the ACCESS organising committee. I also started the process of expanding the ACCESS model in VIC, ACT and QLD.
- Horizon Chase - World Tour
- Ultimate Briefcase
- Impossible Dash
- TowerMadness 2
- Swinging Stupendo
- Avengers Alliance 2
- Project 9
- Trial Xtreme 3
- Squadron 1945
- Star Wars Capital
- Alto's Adventure
2015 WBC Semifinals Round by World Coffee Events Channel 1
Watch World Coffee Events Channel 1's 2015 WBC Semifinals Round on Livestream.com. The World Barista Championship is the premiere internatio
Google Glass Could Soon Get Device Locking, Music Player And ‘Boutique’ ...
Google Glass is still a pre-release product that's fairly rough around the edges, compared to a lot of shipping consumer hardware, but new c
Pablo & Rusty - Gordon 24/05/2012 8/10 | BittterBliss
Love the lingering warmth that a great coffee provides on a cold and rainy day like today. This doppio had all the required robustness with
E-commerce marketplace in Australia: online shopping | Australian Policy...
Search APO. Australian Policy Online. RESEARCH AND RESOURCES IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST. Research; Commentary; Websites; Guides; Audio; Video; E