Fast forward to 2013 and the world as we knew it has completely transformed. Classic marketplaces have been disrupted, new initiatives have both emerged and disappeared at the speed of light, and consumers now have more of a voice than ever. Keeping up is a 24/7 challenge; but never more of an exciting one. The question is, what will the next 15 years hold?
Join industry leaders for a Google Hangout on Tuesday, December 10 at 4pm GMT, as we celebrate our anniversary with both a walk down fashion’s memory lane in an exploration of the modern history of the internet, and a viewpoint on the innovations set to shape the future.
Moderating the debate will be WGSN’s senior digital media editor, +Rachel Arthur, who will be joined by a panel of industry experts including:
· Uri Minkoff, CEO of +Rebecca Minkoff
· +Justin Cooke, founder and CEO of Innovate7 and former CMO of Topshop
· +Nicola Peters, director of innovation and experience at Innovate7
· +Amy Levin, founder and creative director of +CollegeFashionista
· Sandra Halliday, editor-in-chief of WGSN
· +Ruth Marshall-Johnson, director of advisory services at WGSN Group
- Michelle McCormackDigital Director, 2008 - presentWebsite Design / Digital Marketing
- LoveTheCoolBlogger, 2008 - present
- Fashion ProjectChief Marketing Officer, 2012 - 2012
- Annie LeibovitzBlack and White Printer
- Conde Nast
- Martha Stewart
- XM London
- Arnold Worldwide
- Hill HollidayInteractive Producer
- Hearst Publications
I am DIGITAL DIRECTOR specializing in Website Design, Social Media Marketing, Content Strategy and Measurement. I am able to confidently boast 360 understanding of almost all aspects of advertising and marketing campaign development and execution, online and off. Over the past several years I have traveled the world with NYC's top magazines, produced digital ad campaigns for global brands, produced a city-wide fashion event, helped develop the brand for an online fashion e-tailer and built a community of thousands on Facebook.
I am a 'design thinker'. Originally a photographer, I have a highly developed eye and a knack for web copywriting and engagement. I can effectively facilitate all aspects of a creative campaign, from ideation and execution to management and measurement and, ultimately community building.
My goal is to help brands realize their true economic potential through authentic use of digital, with an emphasis on visual and usability design.
I am founder of LoveTheCool12, a Bad Ass*d shopping site selling ONE RAD ITEM every month for $12 bucks.
And I run the popular Facebook Page Secret Boston.
I was an official Producer of Vogue’s Fashion’s Night Out 2011 and 2012 with the help of The City of Boston, Vogue Magazine and Villani Productions.
- School of Visual Arts, NYC
- Parson's School of Design, Paris