I started LoveTheCool in 2008 after spending years working offline with NYC top magazines and online producing ad campaigns for global brands. Vogue Magazine, Uber, Instacart, Rockport, CVS, Arnold Worldwide, Hill Holliday, J. Walter Thompson are just a few of the brands I've worked with on digital ad campaigns and photoshoots. In 2011, I produced Fashion's Night Out in Boston for Vogue magazine. Vogue was quoted as saying "Boston raised the bar for FNO worldwide". FNO is still widely considered the most successful fashion event in Boston's history. I also founded the popular Facebook community Secret Boston. I grew SB organically and so the 60k are true fans - local Bostonians 18-34. Secret Boston was one of the first places Uber used to launch their car service in Boston in 2012.
I am originally a photographer and web designer, and I have a highly developed eye and a knack for web copywriting, digital graphic design + engagement. I can effectively facilitate all aspects of a creative campaign, from ideation and execution to management and measurement and, ultimately community building.
- School of Visual Arts, NYC
- Parson's School of Design, Paris
- Michelle McCormackDigital Director, 2008 - presentWebsite Design / Digital Marketing
- LoveTheCoolBlogger, 2008 - present
- Fashion ProjectChief Marketing Officer
- Annie LeibovitzBlack and White Printer
- Conde Nast
- Martha Stewart
- XM London
- Arnold Worldwide
- Hill HollidayInteractive Producer
- Hearst Publications