Facebook: bodysensei Andy Grant.
Begin in pushup poslition but move your feet hip- width apart and forward, and raise your hips so your body almost forms an upside- down V. Lower the front of your body until your chin is almost touching the floor. Then lower your hips as you raise your head and shoulders toward the celling now reverse the movement and return to the starting position.
- BodySensei®Workout, presentWhat is the BodySensei Program? BodySensei workouts will give you the body you always wanted and the confidence you deserve. I will help you lose weight, sculpt your body & gain flexibility and strength. My innovative workouts combine tried and true techniques with my unique energy and style. No weights! We will use body resistance techniques with intense cardiovascular exercises, a mix of sports movements, and stretch. Each workout is fun, fast, and effective! You will build speed, flexibility, and balance, as well as muscle strength. Your biggest success will come with my 60-minute bootcamp style workouts. Get sexy abs just in time for summer.
- BodySensei® Workout Is Now! Available on youtube, Daybreak Grenada, (TV Program) 15 min morning workout Grenada Broadcasting Network (GBN), at Fit For Life Health Club & Spa, Grande Anse, St Georges, Grenada: Mondays 5-6pm, Tuesday 9-10am, Wednesdays 5-6pm and Thursday 9-10am and at the Youth Center from January 15th 2013. Every Tuesday and Thursday afternoons at 05:30pm to 06:30pmBe the Master Of Your Mind & Body, present
- Andy GrantBe the Master Of Your Mind & Body, present
- BodySensei® Master your Mind & Body!!Be the Master Of Your Mind & Body, present
- BodySensei® WorkoutBe the Master Of Your Mind & Body, present
I am BodySensei Andy Grant. I am a Grenadian from St. Andrews. As a young man, I started running and fitness training with some friends in my neighborhood and would take part in any sport I could. I began boxing and went on to become a heavy-weight amateur boxer, representing Grenada at regional and international OECS Championships games, Pan American games, and the Commonwealth games. I traveled throughout the world, including to Manchester, Canada, Trinidad & Tobago, Barbuda, Antigua, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, Barbados, Cuba, Mexico, El Salvador, Colombia, Dominican Republic.
After boxing, I worked with UNICEF to build a youth fitness program and gained certifications as a youth boxing coach. I love working with children and continue to volunteer with the Special Olympics and other organizations.
Through my travels, I met and started training with world-class fitness instructors. For the last decade, I have been a personal and group fitness instructor throughout the Caribbean. Because I used to be a heavyweight boxer I know ways to build muscle quickly in the areas you want to, in a healthy way, in muscle building and body sculpting classes. I also am an experienced long-distance runner and have helped pace marathon runners, including 3 runners for the London Marathon 2009, a segment which was featured on ITV London.
Now, I am based with my family in New York City. I enjoy inspiring and training a variety of visitors in fitness and sport. What I love most though, is providing my uniqueBodySensei® combination workout -helping those who are prepared to work hard for good health and self respect . . .
- BodySensei Master TrainerpresentBodySensei® www.bodysensei.wordpress.com
BlackBerry Desktop Software 6.10_b034 | Fresh and Fast Download
EXOLiNK - Fresh and Fast Download. Provides latest informations and guides related with softwares, mobiles, web design, free unlock and more