Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Stephanie Bryant
1,054 followers -
Writer, traveler, knitter, gamer, game creator
Writer, traveler, knitter, gamer, game creator

1,054 followers
About
Posts

Post has shared content

Post has attachment
Threadbare was a runner-up for best indie RPG from last year: http://www.indie-rpg-awards.com/2017/game_of_year.shtml

Hey, if I met you at Gen Con and you want to follow me on Google Plus, please do so. If your profile isn't completely blank, especially if you have content that tells me why you followed me, I'm likely to add you back!

Post has attachment
Threadbare was nominated for the Indie Groundbreaker Awards for best setting and best game! Hooray!

http://www.igdnonline.com/indie-groundbreaker-awards-2018-nominees/

Post has attachment
Hey, everyone! Threadbare is today's Drivethru Deal of the Day! The PDF is just $5.40 for today only!

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/215255/Threadbare-RPG?src=DotD
Threadbare RPG
Threadbare RPG
drivethrurpg.com

Post has attachment
Related to Patrick's post the other day....

I'm getting out some popcorn.

Post has attachment
If you've had a chance to read or play Threadbare, would you mind leaving a rating or review over at DriveThruRPG?

Thank you!

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/215255/Threadbare-RPG
Threadbare RPG
Threadbare RPG
drivethrurpg.com

Pretty decent print on the #3dBenchy model today, though for some reason my supports aren't printing.

But then I tried doing a model with retraction. This is what I was doing last time, when the heater block and bowden coupler got clogged.

This time.... uh oh. There's filament leaking out of the top of the heater block!

No idea how to fix this right now-- there's melted filament under the thermal tape.

Going to let this cool off and come back to it tomorrow.

After fixing the extruder nozzle and replacing the bowden coupler, I decided that the z-axis was really wobbly. This was without the case on, but it was noticeable and still caused "banding" when I printed with the case on.

So, I printed and installed a z-axis stabilizer, which took about a week because I needed a couple of hose clamps to finish the job. In the meantime, my new computer for my day job arrived, so I put that together on Tuesday night. Still haven't plugged it in yet-- I'm not sure if I'm ready for that much prayer in my life.

Today, I installed a web UI and used it to preheat and then print a model using my laptop over wifi. Pretty cool, and will make it possible to put the printer on a table a few feet away from my desk, so I can print during the workday without the noise distracting coworkers when I'm on the phone.

Next up: learning the various settings and how best to print a miniature without causing a catastrophic clog like I did last time!

Post has attachment
Wait while more posts are being loaded