32 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- There may be 800+ companies, however there are millions of us. Let them hear us all.Apr 16, 2012
- With the current privacy terms of google and facebook, if we deactivate (close) an account with them, are they supposed to remove our data permanently?
Or can they keep these data in their systems?
- anyone on a social site is already fully aware of this now the huge protests are gonna start honestly i wish i was closer to these places of influence so i could join them like san francisco or new yorkApr 16, 2012
- yes very muchApr 16, 2012
- We can try to boycott everything, hiding ourselves under the mattress, forever. :(Apr 19, 2012
- threatening the money of business's is one of the greatest ways to threaten them... they could give a crap about the people they just want their moneyApr 23, 2012