For Ted Salmon, making proper popcorn is not only fun, but it is just easy as the microwave stuff. Tastes better too. Watch the video and have a go
8 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- So why do fitness fanatics like to eat fatty oil? That's utterly backwards logic!Jun 3, 2017
- It's solid at room temperature and it's a bit strong in flavour to be had directly. Thats how it is in India.
What I'm saying is you'll have to work it out. He also drenched them in it. Yuck.
Who is that guy anyway, some clueless student..Jun 3, 2017
- So again, why would fitness fanatics use it? That's backwards! I think you mean, only the obese would eat it. Anyway, I think it makes the nicest popcorn, with a flavour close to the stuff you get in a cinemaJun 3, 2017
- A figure of speech. Somebody active that burns calories or has a fast metabolic rate.
I hate the crap you get at cinemas. Overloaded as heck.Jun 3, 2017
- Jun 3, 2017
- India has coconuts growing everywhere. Very useful for a lot of things. We launch new ships with it. The point is about oil. Many years ago people used to cook with it, every day. Some still do. Readily available and cheap. Alternatives appeared and the doctors started discouraging people. The other thing about oil and commercial establishments is you never know how often they change it. Heating the same oil repeatedly makes it unhealthy
I think what puts me off the most is the smell. People use it in their hair. You don't need a lot but everybody overdoes it. So the thought of it in food is off putting.
The white is different, that gets used a lot in cooking even in sweets . Particularly in the south. Very nice 😊Jun 4, 2017
Add a comment...