Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Olivia J
245 followers -
Part of the underground beauty movement
Part of the underground beauty movement

245 followers
About
Posts

Post has attachment

This person Tanveer Nasir: https://www.blogger.com/profile/03248537204596402492
has been scraping many blogs including mine.  Check to see if yours has been scraped!

Post has attachment
Olivia J commented on a post on Blogger.
Great video.  All that you said, I completely understand.  It is the little things that really build one's security and character.  I remember long ago someone mentioned 95% of the things we worry about really have nothing to do with ourselves, but the rest of the 5% is what has to be learned from and understood. 

We all have the answers inside of us, we are just a bit dumb or ignorant to believe we do because if an app or some technological apparatus didn't help me, then I must be wrong.  If that were true, I think the next generation will be born without brains or souls and we will just have to install and upgrade to our desires.  That would be an awful life and world!

Again, great video!

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has shared content
how cute!
San Diego Zoo Panda Cub Examined, Diagnosed with 'Acute Cuteness'

     Veterinary resident Matt Kinney, DVM, listens to the heart and lungs of giant panda cub Xiao Liwu Wednesday morning during a routine exam at the San Diego Zoo. The six-month-old cub, born on July 29, 2012, is growing and gaining weight as expected; he weighed 19.4 pounds (8.8kg) and measured 24.6 inches long (88 cm) this morning.
 
     The exam also confirmed that he has new canine teeth emerging and has become more muscular and agile since he's been in an exhibit with climbing structures, uneven terrain and a moat. Despite his improved agility, Xiao Liwu has taken several tumbles while on view to the public at the Zoo and online on Panda Cam at www.sandiegozoo.org/pandacam. However, animal care staff expects the cub to take falls while he's learning to walk and climb. 

Photo taken on Jan.30, 2013, by Ken Bohn, San Diego Zoo.
Photo
Wait while more posts are being loaded