- ABC NewsManaging Editor, Medical Unit, present
- The Valdosta Daily Times
- The Daily Courier (Forest City)
- The Writers' Publishing House Sdn Bhd
- ABCNews.com Health (current)
I am a medical journalist with a portfolio spanning television, radio, print and online platforms. Currently, I am Managing Editor of the ABC News Medical Unit in New York. My invited appearances include guest lecturing at the Tufts Summer Institute on Digital Strategies for Health Communication and serving as a panelist at the Association of Health Care Journalists (AHCJ) 2011 annual conference session on patient and health care consumer empowerment. Prior to joining ABC News, I was editor of Asia's first-ever internationally-distributed consumer magazine on cosmetic surgery, which is published in three languages.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel HillMA, Medical Journalism, 2000 - 2002
- Wake Forest UniversityBS, Biology, 1995 - 1999