We will be talking about the future of technology for creatives, the age of context and why this is important for your work. Taking a look at , , Nikon, Canon, , Apple, Broncolor, , Google, and much much more.
- Rutgers UniversityCommunication, 2001 - 2004
- Syracuse UniversityCommunication, 2000 - 2001
- Montville High School1996 - 1999
- Robert R. Lazar Middle School1994 - 1996
- Valley View Elementary School1990 - 1994
- Montessori Children's House1987 - 1990
- Camp Sequoia1989 - 1997
I am an entrepreneur with a strong focus on the next generation of mobile app development for enterprise, real-time CMS, stream processing and curation. I am a proven team leader with extensive experience in the production of mobile apps on iOS, Android and Blackberry. I am passionate about driving product innovation and differentiation through high-quality programming and cutting-edge design to create the most elegant, sophisticated and simplistic user experience.