Here are some thoughts from Michael Hyatt on the subject:
How to Become a Morning Person http://mhyatt.us/X4luY5 via @michaelhyatt
I like this quote: "You have more power than you think. We adjust our behavior to fit the story we tell ourselves... If you are intentional, you can build the habits necessary to accomplish your goals—even if it means becoming a morning person."
We love you, Jamie - you have been a good influence on our eating habits and have inspired us to try new foods!
- Integrated Media and Email Marketing ProfessionalStrategic conversations with your best prospects to build credibility and keep your brand top of mind, presentI specialize in improving the sales potential of your marketing program. I can help you move your messages out onto more platforms and reach new audiences. Email marketing and content strategy are my specialties. I have 30 years of concrete business skills in media and publishing to help you reach your goals.
- PrintersNWTrader magazine - print and onlinePublisher, 1999 - 2011As Publisher, I was the executive in charge of all magazine operations and advertising sales. I pushed our coverage area out from Oregon and Washington to 14 western states and western Canada, as well as a large international online audience. For most of my tenure, I regularly won our corporate award for Best Net Operating as well as numerous sales awards.
- PrintersNWTrader magazineEditor, 1989 - 1999I took pride in choosing, writing and editing complex technical articles and original news stories that were understandable and interesting. Our readers were printing professionals who needed to be aware of technology changes and trends. I created an editorial stylebook to streamline submissions by guest columnists. I shortened our production cycle from 10 days to 3 days. When I was promoted to Publisher, I was already in the process of transitioning the magazine from a manually pasted up product to a fully digital workflow. Digital features included FTP site, softproofing, collaborative workflow for offsite team members and customers, website and e-publication versioning, and more.
- City of Vancouver/Clark CountyVideo Producer/DirectorWhen I started, the department had minimal technology and little original programming. I built our local and statewide audience, increased programming to 24/7, wrote-directed-produced award-winning programming, created a program for sharing content with other municipalities, produced features for non-profit partners, specified and invested in ongoing technology upgrades, expanded capabilities to a full team of professionals operating two dedicated studios, a fleet of live-from-the-field vehicles, and an onsite head-end facility.
- Devine PhotographySalesI sold professional photography servicesin southern California, from Santa Barbara to San Diego. I also supervised production staff and managed workflows. I developed many repeatable production processes to improve accuracy and quality in an extremely detail-oriented environment. I also created an in-house mentorship program to reduce training time for new and returning seasonal workers.
- Graphics OneAssistant to the Art DirectorPrint production, paste up, typesetting, spectacular listening and diplomacy skills, ability to turn a customer idea into a comp for the art director, inspired workarounds.
- Independent Media ConsultantVideo TrainingI developed a media business in college serving non-profit organizations. I provided video production, writing, publishing, documentation, data management, and training. Ongoing clients included Ann Arbor Parks and Recreation, Michigan Media Film Library, Grand Blanc Public Schools and others.
- Just plain meHow I amI am able to: > conduct myself professionally and consistently > manage detail-oriented projects > meet deadlines > manage time optimally > write concisely for diverse audiences > interface professionally with culturally diverse groups > thrive in a fast-paced work environment > adapt to changing priorities > be objective and respectful under pressure > work both independently and as a team player > make you look good > help you find new opportunities for growth and profit
- PrintMediaCentr (current)
- Social Solutions Collective (current)
- MyBinding.com (current)
- On the Road to Everywhere (past)
- Sandy Hubbard on My Google Plus (current)
- Sandy Hubbard on list.ly (current)
- Sandy Hubbard on #printchat (current)
- Seattle Bindery blog (past)
- Sandy Hubbard, Print Futurist (current)
- Sandy Hubbard on Slide Share (current)
- The DemandDesign Project (current)
- University of MichiganBachelor of Arts Degree - Double Major with Highest Honors in English and Film-Video Studies * National Merit Scholar * Michigan Alumnae Scholar
- University of Michigan Honors CollegeLiberal Arts
LED UV has the power to change print claims KBA UK's first user - Print ...
David Bland at Blackmore was suspicious of LED UV's benefits at first. Now he is convinced that all printers should consider the benefits.
10 Reasons to Update Your Business Website Before You Sell Your Company
Attract buyers with an updated website when selling your business.
Is A Google Penalty Causing A Drop In Your Online Profits?
Printers may blame marketing and sales for a decline in online profits when, in fact, it may be due to a Google penalty.
Print Changed My Life: How Daily Newspapers Made Sure I Turned Out Okay ...
I started reading when I was three.By the time I was seven, my parents struggled to make sure I was reading age-appropriate materials. The s
Stepping up to the plate for a $1,000,000 opportunity | LinkedIn
Have you ever been ready to take the big chance, to calculate your odds, to step up and hit the big one out of the park? I was there. I was
Open the Door with Email, Clinch the Deal with Print
Improve sales with tips on how to start an email plus print marketing program
Your Email Newsletter Sends a Strong Signal to Google | Print Media Centr
Email newsletters help boost search results and keep your website in front of prospects when they are signed into Google. #SEO4Printers
PSD Creative Cloud update improves font search, integration
Review of Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud updates as of June 18, 2014
Pa$$words? - What the 'x_7¥¦&:¶¥An!?' | LinkedIn
We all know the importance of changing passwords and making them as complex as possible, so why do so many ignore the advice?Even the most s
5 Tools You Should Be Using in Google Keyword Planner | LinkedIn
Keyword research is a critical component in every successful paid search strategy. In fact, our internal data shows that search marketers sp
How To Create A Powerful And Positive Customer Experience | Print Media ...
by Chris Echevarria. An excellent customer experience is really about giving them insight into the future or long term framework in which yo
Pantone Fashion Color Report Fall 2013 - Color trend forecast Pantone
Pantone Fashion Color Report: Fall 2013 Fashion Color Forecast from Pantone and the designers of New York Fashion Week.
53 Actionable Content Marketing Metrics | Heidi Cohen
Content marketing is about attracting the right target audience and getting them to take appropriate action as a result of engaging with you
The Surprising Truth About High-Paying Clients And the Four Assumptions ...
Getting high-paying clients is an elusive goal for many freelance writers. It's not that high-paying clients don't exist. Or that there are
Why You Aren’t Getting Followed Back on Twitter - Slingshot SEO
Below is my three-part checklist for scanning Twitter profiles. This is critical to your social success on Twitter!