http://www.vitacost.com/ <- The organic section of what I buy from Publix for literally half the prices or less.
http://www.localharvest.org/ <- Type in your zip code and learn about all the farmers markets/ local food you can buy.
1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office.
2. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security. All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.
3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.
4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people and may not make laws giving themselves special privileges.
7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective 12/31/12.
8. Total years in Federally elected office may not exceed 12 years, upon leaving office former Congressmen/ women are banned from ever serving in any capacity as lobbyist.
#congress #election2012 #barackobama #mittromney #elections
1) pledging to make the task of making the sitting president a 1-term president. (as treason for gridlocking government)
2) using any biblical references at all as justification for legislation (the establishment clause of the first amendment ought to fit)
The Confidential Memo at the Heart of the Global Financial Crisis | VICE...
Blowing the lid off of the conspiracy to impoverish the world.
Sony Won't Be Abandoning the PS3 After Releasing the PS4
That time is quickly approaching. With the release of the PlayStation 4 set for late 2013, people are gearing up for the switchover to the n
Man's Parkinson's disease symptoms vanish with the push of a button
In 2009, Andrew Johnson, 35, was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease. Last November, and again in February, he underwent a proced
Scott Pilgrim author says it "sucks" that the story was "so white"
Bryan Lee O'Malley is the author of the incredible comic book Scott Pilgrim, which became a movie with Michael Cera called Scott Pilgrim vs.
Cancer is Finally Cured in Canada but Big Pharma has No Interest - Expre...
Dr. Evangelos Michelakis at the University of Alberta, talks about a drug called DCA that has been found to reduce the size of cancerous tum
Microsoft Reversing Xbox One Internet, Used Game Policies? - IGN
Microsoft has reportedly changed its tune regarding game lending restrictions, internet requirements, region locking and more.
The Humble Bundle with Android 6 (pay what you want and help charity)
Pay whatever you want to get Aquaria, Fractal: Make Blooms Not War, Organ Trail: Director's Cut, and Stealth Bastard Deluxe -- all while sup
Edward Snowden Q&A: NSA whistleblower answers your questions
The whistleblower behind the biggest intelligence leak in NSA history will be live online at 11am ET/4pm BST to answer your questions about
PlexConnect Brings Plex to Your Apple TV, No Jailbreak Required
Until now, the only way to run a Plex media server to your Apple TV was to jailbreak it. However, a clever workaround called PlexConnect giv
EA's Online Passes free on Xbox Live - Destructoid
It seems that EA wasn't just thinking about the Xbox One when it mentioned dropping the ever-so-popular Online Pass system that punishes con
Running In White Neighbourhood by Eric Dunn | The Best Vines
Eric Dunn's post on Vine You can find Eric Dunn on Instagram @ericvdunn or use this link for the lazy http://instagram.com/ericvdunn
Tesla CEO Elon Musk is in talks with Google to develop a new autopilot s...
Entrepreneur and Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk has revealed today that he's been in talks with Google to develop an ‘autopilot’ function for hi
Ancient Penis-Headed Worm Pushes Fossil Record Back 200 Million Years
Behold Spartobranchus tenuis, a newly discovered creature that’s proving to be a crucial evolutionary missing link. The finding shows that b
Remains of the Day: White House Petition to Stop CISPA Reaches 100,000 S...
A CISPA-stopping petition receives enough signatures to warrant a response, the Kindle Fire HD gets a price drop, a Twitter Music app is rum
Late Internet activist Aaron Swartz to receive the James Madison Freedom...
Today Rep. Zoe Lofgren announced that she will award Internet activist Aaron Swartz, posthumously, the James Madison Freedom of Information