- Sal's Food Center IncInventory Manger, 2006 - presentPlace Stock on Shelf in a neat and organized mannor, Report Damaged Goods, Report Items that are not part of order, Maintain Supply of Goods on Shelf, Ensure that vendors have all items,Contribute to a positive customer service environment for internal and external customers
- Vector MarketingSales Rep, 2011 - 2011Performed Sales Presentations,Contributed to providing quality customer service,Engage in a team environment,Arrange for appointments via phone, Placed Orders, Set Sales Goals
504 South Main Street Black Creek, WI 54106
I am currently going for my Associates degree in Marketing @NWTC. Generally I come off as intelligent and analytical. Enjoy running in my free time. I enjoy the study of history and politics in my free time. My greatest business influence is Steve Jobs. I provide a intelligent approach to social media & excel at critical thinking in the realm of bussiness.
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical CollegeMarketing, 2012 - presentCourses provide knowledge about various aspects of marketing, including sales, consumer behavior, marketing communications, social media, customer service. In all of these courses marketing concepts are applied in the form of class projects.
- University of Wisconsin-Green BayHistory, 2010 - 2012Courses provide a deep and critical insight to the events of history.
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical CollegeGeneral Education, 2009 - 2012
The Six Most Important Business Lessons From All of History
A few years ago, I decided to explore the outer limits of information overload. I decided to read the Encyclopedia Britannica from cover to
A Secret Cartel Keeps The Dying Broadcast TV Industry Afloat
$10 billion will exchange hands this week, for no good reason.
What I've Read Lately: The Power of Starting Something Stupid
JT reviews Richie Norton's recent book discussing the need to Live to Start and Start to Live! The need to stop procrastinating, and the nee
Good Employees Make Mistakes. Great Leaders Allow Them To. - Forbes
As a business leader, I found that one of the scariest things to do was to give your people the freedom to make mistakes. While mistakes all
Facebook Lets You Spy on Its Data Centers | Wired Enterprise | Wired.com
If you walk into the lobby of the data center Facebook operates in the high desert in Prineville, Oregon, you'll find a flatscreen display o
Developer Bashes Apple For Pulling One Of The Most Popular Apps In The A...
Points out a huge disconnect in Apple's policy.
Invention Is Not Innovation: Field of Dreams Strategy Fails | SteinVox
With the advent of the "Social Era", comes innovation Field of Dreams. Patent the (IP) to heart's content, but invention is still just not i
Syracuse (30-9) vs. Michigan (30-7) (ET) | NCAA Sports | NewsObserver.com
Syracuse (30-9) vs. Michigan (30-7) (ET)
The 12 Things That Successfully Convert a Great Idea Into a Reality - Fo...
How many times have you been in a meeting and someone says to you, “That’s a great idea, you should take the initiative and make it a realit
26 Tips for Success With Location-Based Marketing | Social Media Examiner
What's SoLoMo? How can you improve your location-based marketing? Discover more about optimization for local businesses and mobile marketing