TOWARDS THE ESTABLISHMENT: 2014
DEFENCELESS CHILDREN AND WOMEN INSTITUTE: Crisis centre, Resource centre, Media and broadcasting centre
SOUTH AFRICAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF DESTITUTION (SAAMD)-publications, journals, articles, documents
ANTICIPATED PROJECTIONS AS FOCUS:
Defencelessness: Direct Crisis & General Management
And Rehabilitation In Communities
: Basic infra-structure and 100% 24 hour
Join the establishment:
All inclusive processes: all interested parties must participate in all of the following please:
• Auspicious Event: 30 September 2014: RSVP by 30 July 2014:costs R700 pp. contact: Jennifer J C Thompson nee Coetzee:Thompson.firstname.lastname@example.org; cel:0790733705
• Donation:R100.000.00 (please see details following for fund-raising where pertinent)
• Involvement of x4 other donors :4xR100.000.00
• Annual registration with Economic Empowerment Plan 2012:R1500p annum/entrepreneur/individual/group/
• Per registration/interest: Nominate/recommend potential administrative and management staff:x2:remuneration:R13.000.00pm – R30.000.00pm
• Join deliberations and planning: 30,31 October 2014-1 November 2014:Cape Town: RSA
Defenceless children and women:
The plight of defenceless people in South Africa are evident for all to see daily. My direct intervention and yours (with your interest and involvement) is to confront the challenges of defencelessness within our country as I eradicate poverty within South Africa.
My estimates for managing the plight of children and women daily with basic needs/demands are the following: daily and monthly
Transport: R120 pm
Education: R100 pm
Additional: R150 pm
Apart from the grave violations of children nationally: By estimation: statistics indicate that R5 million children are affected adversely by undesirable personal circumstances (single parents or separated from their biological parents) nationally with many predominantly on State grants.
The monthly costs for the latter national demands pertinent to the plight of children are exorbitant.
By similar measure is that of the care of destitute women in South Africa.
In essence then, the costs for potential staff –for the Institute and associated centres are miniscule/minimal at R2.6 million pm (200)
If we were to consider an initial management total of destitute 1000 children and women (1000) costs would amount to at average R2.4 million pm.
We must therefore consider that contributions of R100.000.00 p donor x 50 amounting to R5 million x4 =R20 million would merely serve initial basic management for at least 4 months. This excludes purchasing /rental costs of business space or properties.
Please contact: Jennifer J C Thompson nee Coetzee (Mrs)
Recommendations for Fundraising available: Economic Empowerment Plan 2012-registration details shortly: Jennifer J C Thompson nee Coetzee (Mrs):contact:Thompson.email@example.com/cel:0790733705