* tweets from actual people who are 100% not fascist but were genuinely fed up with corruption, some of whom I have met in real life, and some who were on the barricades - one of them killed by actual weapons wielded by men in government uniform - impossible to tell who was in the uniform, many rumours of external "helpers" dressing up and we know who likes dressing up here
* interviews on Hromadske TV of people who in some cases were still bleeding from the beating of thugs that were paid to beat up demonstrators
* conversations with observers from the Dutch foreign ministry who had first hand impressions
* many clever people with opinions rather than propaganda
I believe strongly but not blindly, that the level of violence shown by the Berkut and Tituski were direct influential in the level of response.
In the first month(s) of the conflict, the hardcode frontliners on the protest side had perhaps a few shotguns and pellet guns but the Berkut would tape bolts and other metal pieces to their stun grenades to inflict damage beyond what the grenade was created for.
I do not condone violence from either side, but if your government is determined to stamp you out and if you lose you are doomed and all you have is the pavement stones and petrol, what to do? All demonstrators had already been registered via their cell phones and wounded were arrested before getting treatment...
It is so sad to see all this in the 21st century.
This movie sums it all up from people who are certainly not fascists
Revolution of dignity - film by ICTV channel about Euromaidan (english subtitles)
What's The Difference Between Putin And Milosevic? About 22 Years
While developing an HTML5 application, did you anticipate uncommon user interactions? Did you manage to detect and patch all memory leaks? If not, the application may break sooner or later. If n random actions can make an application fail, it's better to acknowledge it during testing, rather than letting users discover it.
Image / Source / Download:
The MIT License (MIT)
- EPOWeb Architect/IS expert, present
- Talent-aid International | http://talent-aid.org/Chairman, 2005 - present
Inter/Intranet techniques since 1995 on OS/2, MVS, UNIX and various flavours of Windows.
I am online about 50 hours a week
I accept elance requests - visit my personal site http://plungjan.name/
My own projects:
Helping musical and artistic talents worldwide get exposure and sponsorships at http://www.talent-aid.org/
- Sankt Annæ Gymnasium
google glass introduces prescription titanium collection and sunglasses ...
from twist-on sunglasses to feather-light titanium prescription frames, the new google glass roll out introduces five new color-ways and fou
Bitcoin Foundation Plays Down Silk Road Connection at Senate Homeland Se...
The Department of Justice and the Bitcoin Foundation will reveal some differing opinions on anonymity and Silk Road at a key Senate hearing
World's Best Jump Roper Makes It an Extreme Sport [VIDEO]
This isn't just the double dutch you used to play in the backyard — this lady has got some major skills when it comes to jumping rope. Dubbe
Web Architect at Chairman Talent-aid International | http://talent-aid.o...
Michel Plungjan has a PlusClout of 84.7. Add him and others to your Google+ circle.
Group/as - Social network user grouping made easy.
Easily add users of the most popular social networks to groups. Help people know who to follow!
TrustCloud.com — Claim your Trustworthy Data & Use it Anywhere
TrustCloud helps you leverage your earned good behavior in the Sharing Economy and gauge the trustworthiness of other people offering produc