P.o Box 228 kampala Uganda,
Robina House, Gaba Road ,half a km
from American Embassy.
ABOU PIONEER EXPRESS SAFARIS25 POINTS WHY UGANDA IS AFRICA'S NO 1
We are travel and Trekking agent and local incoming tour operator in Uganda and Offer the best tour packages to tourist, We are Arranging transportation and pick up and drop service from and to the airport , conducting research for groups and company retreats, business meeting, conferences,
We specialized in Walking, Hiking, Trekking, Mountain Expedition, Rafting, Canoeing, Bangee Jumping , Wildlife Safaris, Incentive Travel, Hotel/Lodge /Resort/home stay Bookings, Cultural activities, Honeymoon Packages, Luxury Lodge Safari, , , Bird watching , Car Hire. And our staff are also able to give professional advice to travelers with regards to where to go sightseeing, engage in adventure & sports, what to eat and drink, and recommend the best buys in the area. They are knowledgeable about health, customs and immigration requirements of a country,
we are pleased to cooperate with your company and request that you add Uganda to your tour destination so that we can work hand in hand. Feel free to contact for any inquiry. We are ready to offer you very competitive rates for your program to Uganda
Weather in Uganda
Uganda is tropically hot, with monthly high
temperatures around 30 degrees Celsius available most of the year. There are
two rainy seasons, the first of which is between March and May and the other
between October and November. As the wet periods often meet heavy rainfall,
traveling to Uganda is best done between December and February or between June
Getting there. Located in Eastern Africa, Uganda is best reached by air through Entebbe Airport near Kampala, or through the Kenyan capital Nairobi, which is the main air traffic hub of East Africa and offers frequent bus connections to Uganda. Bus connections are available for travelling around inside Uganda. Joining a safari group is an easy way to get around, and internal flights are also a suitable way for moving long distances or through some unsafe areas of the country. Inside the cities, taxis are favored for transport, but also rental cars are available in most main cities.
Uganda as a beautiful country can be support as to why should not miss visiting it, please find here below reason why:
1. Track the Mountain Gorillas
this endangered species-less than 700 survive in Bwindi National Park and the Virunga Mountains- is the serene as they come.With 95% of their genes bearing semblance to those of humans, they are genetically one of the closest primates to Human beings. the pursuit of this gentle giants is sure to thrill.
2. Game Parks Galore;
With the kind of game parks available in Uganda, every village could be a national park. - Want to savoir the unique impala, head to Lake Mburo National Park. Lake Mburo National is the only National park to contain an entire lake, and is the park closest to Kampala.
- If it is the giant forest hog or Uganda Kob you are into, then the Queen Elizabeth National Park is your place.
- Mgahinga Gorilla National Park
Mgahinga is one of the two places Uganda for gorilla viewing, but the gorillas in this park move between the Democratic Republic of Congo and Uganda and are as such not always viewable. Never the less the gorilla permits are cheaper here than Bwindi, the other Park with a collection of gorillas.
- Kibale Forest National Park
With over 13 species of primates, Kibale is a must visit.The park also boosts the large community of wild Chimpanzees.
- Kidepo National Park has the answers to all the question, that bird enthusiast might pose, as it wonderfully makes up for the challenges it poses in accessibility with its variety of wildlife, especially bird life.
- Murchison Falls National Park. Very impressive, this park Murchison falls National park is covered by mostly untamed savannah. It constitute a point at which the Nile burst out into a white water rage, all the way to the bank where the buffaloes, crocodiles, hippos and waterbucks take it easy for close up viewing.
3. Eco-Tourism sites:
You are thinking of visiting the wild, but have very limited time to travel upcountry, wher most of the wild reserves and National parks are found. Don't call anything off yet, the National Forest Authority recently declared 11 forest reserves as Eco-tourist site sand including Mbaira forest reserve and all this are within 55 Kmor less of the capital city.
- Mount Elgon National Park, the 4th highest mountain in Africa is one of for the adventurous climber.Mt Elgon is an extinct volcano with magnificent waterfalls, caves, gorges and hot springs.
4- Visit the source of the Nile, fancy checking out the point where the worlds longest river starts? prepare for a journey to Jinja an hour from Kampala city Center and you are there!
5- Variety on the Victoria - The world's tropical lake offers more than just beautiful Islands. For one its good enough a sight to take in for water shy, but the temptation to try and catch some Nile perch could turn out too great to turn down, as could that sail on its serene waters.
6- Catch some fish, with a third of the country covered by water, Uganda offers a wonderful opportunity for those keen on sports fishing. What are you waiting for?
7- Nyero Rock Paintings, The impressive rock paintings in Kumi near the village of Nyero provide indisputable evidence of artistic ability in this locale from ages past. The rock face is decorated with ornate designs, canoes and zebras.
8-Ssese Islands, used and often abused, we'll ask that you excuse the cliche "perfect get away",because in truth, there is no better way to describe these islands on lake Victoria.
9- Go bungee Jumping, life on the wild side and without breaking any laws. You can only do this if you try out this enthralling adventure at the bujagali, but be sure it will send a chill down your spine.
10. Holiday weather all year around, Bad weather is a quality unknown in this parts; it feels like summer every day in Uganda. Never too hot, never too cold, balance is just right. And you will love it.
11. Boda-boda, part of the kick in taking a boda boda ride about town derives from the uncertainty the ride carries. This motor cycle taxi will get you any where, any time in no time. A good way to beat the traffic jam, and get to your rendezvous on time and hopefully, in one piece...
12. Lodge Inside the Mabira, A lodge right inside a forest" how cool can that be" how about having a wild for your neighbor hood, at the Rainforest Lodge inside the forest.
13. Lake Bunyonyi, Africa's deepest lake as well as its environs, offer a scintillating spectacle no words will be sufficiently describe. A good place to go camping, you could also relax courtesy of a canoe ride on the lake.
14. Kasubi tombs, for those logging for historical enrichment, this logging will quickly be quenched at Kasubi hill. Location of the Kasubi tombs where all the Kings (or Kabakas) of Buganda Kingdom are buried. Four kings namely: Mutesa 1, Daudi Chwa, and Mutesa 11 are buried here. There are huge traditional reed and bark-cloth buildings.
15. Embark on a pilgrimage : Join pilgrims on the 3rd of every year as they make their way to the Matryr's Shrine in Namugongo to commemorate the 20 victims of the Kabaka Mwanga's wrath - burnt alive by Kabaka for hanging onto their faith.
16. Climb the Mountains of the moon : The mountain Rwenzori boasts vegetation that varies from tropical rainforest although as you ascend further up, you probably won't miss the six meter heather of moss and its snow peak.
17. Be a part of Kwanjula : It doesn't matter whose side you are on- prospective groom or bride; the mock battles,teasing and great food that come with a traditional introduction ceremony are an experience worthy of pursuit.
18. Beautiful People : Uganda is not a wild park whose only attraction is the lions and chimpanzee, giraffes, zebras and ostriches- which we do have and adore terribly- it is a country whose people make it what you see and feel when you are in it. A country filled with so much color and egency and love,its contagious.
19. Sezibwa falls : At Sezibwa falls, covered in the thick green shrubbery, nature is courteously at harmony with the singing birds, croaking frogs ans veering trees. There is also the spectacular view of the violent waters falls.
20. Every time is party time : Uganda is one of the countries with the world's youngest population. And you wonder why there is so much energy buzzing in the small towns,villages and the heart of the city? Ugandans need only the flimsiest of the excuses to party.
21. Bird Paradise : Uganda us host to such a wide variety of birds; there are no less than 1000 bird species available for your optical nourishment.
22. Rich tradition : Every tribe, every region in Uganda has its folktale, is individual bedtime story to tell children over the many generations- past, current and future. But there are aspects now commonly shared across tribes, and once of those - the gomesi, a lady's outfit with shoulders that stand in vertical pleats and a sash firmly wrapped around the waist, sure to add grace to the wearer, any wearer.
23. Ngamba Islands : Chimpanzee Sanctuary : The Ngamba Islands on Lake Victoria, less than an hour by boat from Entebbe, offers the opportunity to deligent in a community of orphaned chimpanzees; allowed a new least of after being rescued from poachers, as is the case for most of these apes.
24. Stunning Sipi : The thunderous descent of the water at the Sipi falls is a sight to behold, you will be gasping for breath by the time the Sipi is through with you.
25. Luwombo : This delightful dish is good enough reason on its own for on its own for on to keep coming back to Uganda. Usually made for special occasions like kwanjula or reserved for a special guest,the luwombo is chicken or beef boiled in wrapped banana leaves sans oils or additives A must- try, this once.
ACTIVITIES OF VARIOUS NATIONAL PARKS
Murchison Falls National Park
o Budongo Primate viewing.
o Game drive for all wildlife.
o Boat cruise to the bottom of the falls.
o Bird watching
o Top of the falls.
Queen Elizabeth National.
o Kilembe copper mining grounds.
o Equator crossing .
o Game drive for all wildlife.
o Katwe rock salt mining grounds.
o Kazinga channel boat cruise.
o Bird watching
Bwindi impenetrable forest National Park
o Bwindi Gorilla tracking.
o Bird watching.
o Community walks.
o Kigezi Mountain hikes.
Kibale forest National Park.
o Visit tea plantations en route.
o Chimpanzee trekking.
o Nature walks for elephants and baboons
o Magombe wetland birding.
o Bigodi community walks.
o Tree house visit. Birders panorama
Lake Mburo National
o Game drive for your wildlife.
o Boat cruise for water mammals.
o Birding in the acacia woodland.
o Leak salt grounds.
o Visit copjees
o Horse riding
o Central circuit hikes.
o Primates viewing.
o Flora viewing.
o Kilembe copper mining grounds.
o Cultural experience.
Semliki Valley National park
o Visit the female and male hot springs.
o View primates like monkeys and baboons.
o Panoramic view of River Semliki.
o See the Batwa en route.
o View the endemic bird species.
Kidepo valley National park
o Karuma Falls en-route.
o Game drive for albertine species.
o Keen observers will see a cheetah.
o Endemic bird species.
Uganda Tour Guide
Plot 1001,P.o Box228 kansanga Ronina house
Half a km from America Embassy