Subject: Mr. Trump... very interesting
Mr. Trump... very interesting facts from someone who knows him well.........
Some of you may already know these things about The Donald. Since he is the presumptive Republican nominee, guess it's time to get on his bandwagon, favorite or not! Let’s pray that he WILL defeat Hillary, and surround himself with the best and brightest to guide him as he governs.
* Donald John Trump, was born June 14, 1946.
* He will be 70 years old on election day.
* From the Internet, he is 6'2" or 6'3' and weighs between 195 and 200 lbs.
* He has a full head of blond/brown hair (which is long and
elaborately combed) and blue eyes. ((I wish he'd get a crew cut)
* The Internet tells us he wears a size 12 shoe.
* Donald Trump was born the fourth of five children who were born
over eleven years.
* The oldest, Mary Ann, was born in 1937 and is currently a Federal
Judge. (Influence him to choose `pro constitution' Supreme Court judges?)
* His older brother, Fred Jr, died in early adulthood as a result of complications from alcoholism.
* He has another older sister, Elizabeth and a younger brother, Robert.
* Donald Trump has been married three times.
* Trump's first wife, Ivana, was an immigrant from Czechoslovakia and a divorcee who has been married 4 times in her life. She is a lifelong
avid skier and worked in design at the Trump Organization.
* Marla Maples, Trump's second wife is an actress and model
* Trump's third wife, Melania is an immigrant from Slovenia (born in
Yugoslavia) and has been a super model.
* Two of Trump's children, Donald Jr and Ivanka, have gone to Penn.
Son Eric, went to Georgetown.
* Donald Trump tells us that he is Presbyterian. (Not an Obama MUSLIM)
* Donald Trump does not appear to have had any interest in occults,
mysticism or exotic mythologies.
* Donald Trump's oldest daughter, Ivanka, and her three children are
Jewish. (Should support Isreal vs Muslim mob)
* Trump's oldest daughter, Ivanka, is married to Jared Kushner who
is, among other things, a newspaper publisher. The Kushner family is very
successful in New York City area real estate.
* Donald's grandmother, mother, first wife, and third wife are all immigrants.
* Donald Trump was born and raised in Queens NY
* Though his family was very wealthy, Trump's boyhood home in the Jamaica Estates section of Queens was not a grand mansion. The Trump home was a larger version of the homes Fred Trump was building for his tenants.
* There are no indications that the Trump family lived among the wealthy elites on vacations or country clubs.
* Queens is the largest of New York's five boroughs and the most ethnically diverse.
* Trump attended a local private day school, the Kew Forrest School, in Queens until about 8th grade.
* His secondary schooling was at New York Military Academy which is about 60 miles north of NYC in Cornwall on the Hudson. He was the class of
* Trump was never a "Preppie".
* Trump never embraced any aspect of the "Hippie" movement of the time.
* Trump was a very good high school athlete - football, soccer, and
especially baseball. He had potential to become a professional baseball
* Even in high school - Trump liked women and women liked him
* Trump was generally popular in high school.
* Trump's boarding school room mate liked him.
* He attended Fordham University in NYC for two years and
transferred to the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business.
* At that time, the Wharton School offered a rare program for Real Estate Business.
* Though he was of age, Donald Trump did not serve in Vietnam.
* He was not drafted due to bone spurs in his heels (4F) and also student deferments.
* Ultimately, in the draft lottery, he drew a high number.
* By all we know, Donald Trump does not smoke, drink or use
recreational drugs. He'll be the first President in more than 25 years who hasn't smoked weed.
* BTW: Trump's children don't smoke or drink
* Trump makes it well known that he enjoys sexual interaction with women.
* I am unaware that Donald Trump is a recreational gambler.
* His doctor publicly announced Donald to be in excellent health. I think that to really know Donald Trump, you must know his family background.
The Trump family story is a very American story.
Trump family history - concise version.
* Donald Trump's grandparents immigrated to the U.S. from Alsace (Kallstadt, Germany) which throughout history has been alternately French and
German. The Trumps are German, originally speaking the same German dialect as the Amish of Lancaster County, PA.
* His maternal grandparents lived in Scotland.
* Freiderich (Drumph) Trump made a small but respectable fortune in the late 19th Century in the mining boom towns of the American Northwest.
* He returned to Germany to marry his childhood neighbor, Elizabeth Christ.
* The newly married Trumps resettled in the Borough of Queens NY
* Freidrich was establishing a Real Estate business in Queens when he died suddenly at age 49 (1918).
* In 1920, at the age of 15, Fred Trump (Freiderich's son and
Donald's father), started a business partnership with his widowed mother called Elizabeth Trump & Son.
* This business was built upon the real estate holdings that his
father, Frederich, had amassed (worth about $500,000.00 in today's dollars).
This is the original "seed money" of the current Trump Organization.
* Elizabeth & Fred remained close business partners her entire life (she died in 1966).
* In 1936 Fred Trump (age 31) married Mary Ann MacLeod (age 24) of Stoneaway Scotland.
* During the depression, Fred Trump built and successfully operated a supermarket (a new concept at the time) which was sold to King Kullen Co. and operates this day.
* Fred Trump made a lot of money building housing for the military during WWII.
* Fred Trump was investigated by the Justice Department for making "excessive profits" from government contracts.
* All (or nearly all) of the building of Elizabeth Trump & Son's
non-government building was residential property in Queens.
* Fred Trump died in 1999 (age 94) - beloved and worth between $250 million and $300 million. His wife died a year later.
"The Donald's" career
Donald Trump is the greatest career achiever of the "baby boomer" generation.
Donald Trump has reached the zenith in his careers as book author, TV entertainer, sports entertainer, Real Estate developer, and currently politician.
* Donald Trump has authored more than 18 books. At least one of them, The Art of the Deal was a top seller.
* Donald says that the Holy Bible is his favorite book. The Art of the Deal is his 2nd favorite book. And The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale is his third favorite book.
* He likes golf. Donald Trump has developed more than 11 golf courses which bear his name.
* Donald Trump has twice been nominated for an Emmy Award
* Donald Trump has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
* Donald Trump has been inducted to the Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame.
* Donald Trump has appeared in more than a dozen movies such as Home Alone 2, Zoolander, and Little Rascals
* Donald Trump has been a guest actor in more than 6 TV shows such as Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Days of Our Lives, Sex and the City, and others.
* Trump has been the Executive Producer of 7 TV shows.
* Trump has been the guest host of 5 TV shows such as Extra, Larry King Live, and Saturday Night Live and more.
* Donald Trump has been co-producer of the longest running reality TV show.
* Donald Trump performed in several WWE wrestling shows.
* Donald performed in Wrestlemania 23 which set attendance records and revenue records up til that time.
* In his first candidacy for public office, Donald Trump received the most popular votes for the President of the United States out of a field of experienced and successful politicians. And in most cases, he achieved this with less money than any of his opponents.
Keeping in mind that 90% of start up businesses fail, Trump's record of enterprise is nothing short of amazing.
Donald Trump has enjoyed success in at least 11 very different
enterprises: Professional football, Ice Skating rinks, Fragrance, Ice, Steaks, Wines, Model management, Airline, blenders, Men's wear, Bicycle races, world class beauty contests, and many others. In some of these, such as model
management, his firm has risen to the top of that particular industry.
* There are 31 buildings that bear his name.
* The largest private real estate development in New York is Trump
Riverside. Drive down the Henry Hudson Blvd. - you can't miss them.
* There are at least 12 Trump Towers
* There are at least 6 Trump Plazas.
* There are at least 11 Trump Golf Course developments
* And much, much, more in real estate.
* Trump Entertainment, casinos and resorts was recently sold to Carl Ichan.
* Donald Trump's personal managing of the Wollman Ice Skating Rink project in the early 1980's is the quintessential case study for MBA students in Wharton, Harvard, and other business schools. His performance there was phenomenal.
* Donald Trump's privately held businesses have employed more than 200,000 people.
* In the casino business in Atlantic City, Trump had to do business with known mobsters - and he stayed "clean" and alive.
* Aside from his personal investments, Donald Trump has never been a Wall Street "player".
The Political Trump: about 1967 - 1987 - Democrat (he was a supporter of Ronald Reagan)
1987 - 1999 - Republican
1999 - 2001 - Reform Party (he supported Ross Perot)
2001 - 2009 - Democrat
2009 - 2011 - Republican
2011 - 2012 - Independent
2012 - Present - Republican
Donald Trump was openly supportive of Mitt Romney's candidacy.
Donald Trump does not seem to hold political party organizations in high
For the most part, his political involvement has been for practical
Donald Trump does not appear to be held to political ideology.
Some of my take aways:
* Trump has an extraordinarily energetic central nervous system much
like Teddy Roosevelt but more targeted to industry and enterprise.
* Trump's presidency will be very energetic, transparent, and
* Trump will be a very hard working President.
* His interaction with his older brother (who everybody loved) tells
me that he thinks that everybody is like him - or wants to be - or should
* His relationship with his older brother was a hard lesson in
tolerance for him.
* Trump is the Babe Ruth of career achievements.
* He is dumb like a fox. When you think he just said something
stupid - he didn't. It's just that you were not his target audience.
* Trump knows the people - the folk.
* His son, Donald Jr. is right. Trump is a "Blue Collar
* More than anything, his TV show, The Apprentice, was his passion.
He wants all Americans to have confidence (like he does) to venture.
* Donald Trump is attracted to and marries smart, high achieving
* The highest levels of a Trump Administration is certain to have
many women - and they will be bright and assertive.
* Donald Trump's children are very important to him. And it shows.
PS. We know nothing of our current president who has had 2 terms in office!!!!!!!!! I would take him over Hilliary, the liar, murderess, who stole $200,000 of furniture and silverware from the White House. She's is a miserable, Socialist bitch. She would continue Obama's destruction of
1776 constitutional America. If Trump would get I crew cut, I would take
a chance on hime but NEVER criminal Hillary.