T-800 parts on a 'self replicating' 3d printer.
Bad idea? (2 photos)
2 Photos - View album
9 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- I just started with some youtube tutorials and Googled every time I had a question.Feb 27, 2012
- cool, nice work by the way.Feb 27, 2012
- Uploaded to thingiverse now.Feb 29, 2012
- quick question, what program did you use to slice this? slic3r or replicatorg? I am having some troubles with the support structure or lack there of in slic3r 0.7Feb 29, 2012
- haha, well, I use Kisslicer. http://www.kisslicer.com/download.html
It may take a bit of getting used to, but blows everything else short of netfabb out of the water.
I'm pretty sure Skeinforge could handle this also, but it would take forever to slice.Feb 29, 2012
- Skinforge is awesome with PyPy; 15 minute slices went down to 2 minutes.Apr 3, 2012
Add a comment...