Question: what is your understanding of the nature of learning? I feel like I learn so so much from the web, it's a fascinating process, but it's making me think about the metaphors and language I use when I describe learning to myself. I'll share my thoughts tomorrow, but I bet many of you have very different ways you understand learning. Please share so we can all benefit. Thanks!
17 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 26 previous comments
- To me, it's simple: keep reading.May 4, 2012
- The secrets of the universe's discovery on this planet is being greatly slowed down by human stupidity, and their fear of the unknown and fear of knowledge. People reject what they can't comprehend. Religion on this world is what slows us down. Its flawed and was created o show creation to toddler minded ancients of the human race. If people cant open their eyes here they will never know more.May 6, 2012
- Way back in HS I conducted research and wrote papers about "fear of the unknown" and behavioral patterns in human perceptions. Through college, I arrived at the realization that this fear is driven primarily by instincts and our animal survival mechanisms. Thus this "fear” has very little to do with unknown variables and cannot be classified as "fear" in and of itself.
It is a contemplative state entered into by the mind while evaluating for potential danger.
I agree that religion and politics segrated people and social groups through mind control and fear.
@System_PromptMay 6, 2012
- @wrote, "I'll share my thoughts tomorrow..." Well Marshall tomorrow has come and long gone but you have not kept your promise... We are yet to hear your thoughts.May 6, 2012
- As I walk through the process of learning life becomes a bit simpler every time and a bit clearer as well. Step by step, I discover a feeling of satisfaction and a sorta´ sensation of taking advantage of my lifetime.May 8, 2012
- ..I increase the collective knowledge, ready to apply & teach others what I've learned - https://plus.google.com/u/0/100641053530204604051/posts/5dXP3So6WwYMay 8, 2012