Have you upgraded a #grails application to version 2 yet? Let us know how it went!
15 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 35 previous comments
- I am not sure what you mean by "unwanted plugins" items like the release plugin etc aren't going to get ran or loaded by your app. So those shouldnt slow it down.
Question .. "in-memory gorm has lots of un-supported methods like executeQuery" ? Are you running unit or integration test? I will admit most of our db backed tests use Spock + functionla pluginFeb 6, 2012
- Have you raised a JIRA for that?
HQL requires extra mocking or integration tests. We'll look into making that clearer.
Slower in what way? Slower in production? Or slower to load a page the first time in development? The reloading agent does slow startup, but the reloading is much more reliable. You can test by doing 'grails -noreloading run-app' to see whether that's quicker in your particular circumstances.Feb 7, 2012
- Upgraded with zero problemsMay 2, 2012
- There are a few issues to keep in mind but they all are documented fairly well on the site. the resourceLayouts is one. Unit Testing changes one should really look at. And the bigger "breaking" change is the criteria query default join changes. That has effected us a bit.Jun 7, 2012
- This command save my life
grep testsuite target/test-reports/TESTS-TestSuites.xml | grep -v testsuites | cut -d\ -f8-9 | sed -E 's/name="(.)" package="(.)"/\2.\1/' | grep .
because I had a problem with swap memory and this command help to find the wrong test.Dec 7, 2013
- Hi Guys,
I'm facing issues while grails upgradation from 1.3.7 to grails 2.2.0
1. My Exsiting test cases are faling due to changes in testing framework.
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: com.edifecs.tdm.model.AttendingProvider.delete() is applicable for argument types: () values: 
2. My application is not getting up in IDE even its working with standalone tomcat server.
Please help me on the above issues if you have any idea about these issues.Apr 24, 2014
Add a comment...