Start a hangout
84 followers|130,993 views
Works at ACI Specialist
Attended Strayer University
84 followers|130,993 views
- ACI SpecialistSupport Specialist, 2012 - present• Provide 1:1 support in the focus person’s home, as well as in the surrounding neighborhood and community. • Coordinate community living support services with any community employment support services. • Encourage the focus person to participate in their home life to a degree that is healthy and safe. • Facilitate the development and maintenance of a healthy, clean and safe home that • meets the expectations of the focus person and enhances the chosen lifestyle of the focus person. • Help each person you support to identify their unique gifts and encourage them to present them in the community and in their relationships. • Initiate, coordinate, implement, and participate in person-centered planning processes in collaboration with the focus person and other support personnel. • Advocates with/for the focus person, securing necessary generic community resources and supporting his/her participation in the community activities and groups in collaboration with others in the focus person’s network of support. • Utilize sound judgment to promote the safety and well-being of the focus person. • Assist the focus person and his/her network of support in identifying/developing/implementing meaningful Individualized Support Plans. • Develop and utilize individualized adaptations, as needed. • Participate in in-service trainings, workshops, and meetings, as requested. • Write/Submit required documentation.
- North Carolina Central UniversityBusiness & Application Technician, 2013 - present• Responsible for implementation, planning, organizing, training, analytical and programming work required to develop, design and support software applications. • Work with end user clients and other technical teams to develop and support solutions. • Participate in training and meetings, both on and off campus, various conference calls, and providing customer service to end users. • Provide instruction/training as needed to various university constituents in the use of current and new technologies; translates technology into terms understandable by the non-technical university constituent. • Ensure appropriate testing and data validation performed prior to implementation in production environment. • Support project team in problem resolution of technical problems related to Banner or other related applications.
- ITT Technical InstituteAdjunct Professor, 2012 - present• Teaches material from approved curriculum and develops daily lesson plans to include instructional aids. • Participates in school retention initiatives by providing regular, accurate, and timely feedback to students and the school concerning academics, behavior, attendance, etc. • Motivates students to actively participate in all aspects of the educational process. • Completes professional development and in-service activities in accordance with college standards. • Maintains expertise in subject area and recommends improvements in curriculum design. • Instructs students in laboratory safety procedures if applicable. • Performs duties in the Learning Resource Center as assigned. • When possible, participates in core course academic support programs, certification programs, and student professional associations.
- North Carolina Central UniversityTech Support Analyst / Helpdesk Supervisor, 2007 - 2013•Supervise, coach, and mentor help desk staff; by managing incoming request to the Help Desk via telephone and e-mail. Ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end user issues. Resolve any escalation forwarded to management. •Design and enforce request handling and escalation policies and procedures. •Establish and enforce SLA’s (service level agreements) in consultation with end users to establish problem resolution expectations. •Plan and conduct performance appraisals of Help Desk staff semi-annually; perform disciplinary actions and promotions when necessary. •Mange the development, implementation, and administration of help desk staff training procedures and policies. •Organize schedules and prioritize workload by using the IT Help Desk system: Numara footprints •Forecast technical issues by documenting & updating FAQ on installations, configurations, deployments & maintenance procedures to prevent future issues. •Gather data from helpdesk requests and generate reports on trending issues. •Provide training for end users to increase computer literacy and self-sufficiency. •Attend training seminars and conferences, to broaden knowledge of current and future Help Desk issues and technologies. •Other job duties.
Google + im here now :)
- Strayer UniversityMBA, 2010 - 2015
- Fayetteville State University & Strayer UniversityMathematics, 1998 - 2004
- Strayer UniversityMSIS- Network Management, 2007 - 2010
Apps with Google+ Sign-in
- NBA Jam
- THE KING OF FIGHTERS'98
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
- DEER HUNTER 2016
- Doom 3:BFG Edition
- Sword Of Xolan
- Clash of Clans
- Cabela's Big Game Hunter
- GT RACING 2