"While I recognize that we are all tuned into this feeling of loneliness to various degrees, I still think it is part of what makes us human and that it exists in each of us. Furthermore, I think that much of our addictive or distracted behavior (food, relationships, drinking, drugs, obsessive iphone-checking, you name it) is an effort to avoid awareness of this echoing emptiness. Or this darkness at the heart of life. Or this inexplicable awareness of something sorrowful that we can’t evade. "
603-766-1970 Direct, 800-501-4049 Toll Free (US)
155 Fleet St Portsmouth, NH 03801
We find your business Pain Points and eliminate them, helping you grow your business using new technology and advanced business development practices.
Emerging Media and Business Development isn’t just about marketing anymore. We help you:
- improve internal communications
- revamp your business structure and practices to be more efficient
- find, hire and retain employees and high level executives
- reach fundraising goals
- improve customer service and/or create new customer service channels
- create emerging media strategies across your organization
- navigate the legal issues that can arise from having an online presence
- learn to find and master the new tools that will help your business
- focus your online efforts for maximum impact
- train you and your staff to integrate emerging media without decreasing productivity
- manage your time
- make a more effective sales funnel
- improve customer retention
- competitive analysis and competitive intel
- membership growth, retention and service improvement
- get butts in the seats of your venue
- be a better business over all
We work with businesses of all shapes and sizes as your emerging media specialist and business growth source. Whatever your size, from individual or SMB to international corporation, we can help you. We’ve worked with a variety of companies, including, but by no means limited to: Hewlett-Packard, Left Bank Films, Fight It Out, Hatchling Studios, LIM College, Indian Head Resort, Hayward & Company, Company C, boutique wineries, exciting restaurants, musicians of all sizes, regulated industry businesses and much much more.
Leslie Poston, founder, co-authored Twitter for Dummies, wrote the Grande Guide to Social Advertising, contributed to the Social Media ProBook, and has written hundreds of books, articles, ebooks and blog articles for publications like Wiley Publishing, Media Bullseye, Mashable, TechnoBuffalo, TechBlorge, MacBlorge, and Profy. Her next book will be Social Media Metrics for Dummies for Wiley, due out in early 2012.
Leslie is also a sought after speaker, headlining at MIDEM in Cannes, France as well as leading talks and workshops at events such as Book Expo America.