Project Sales Corp, marketers of leading impact glove brands Kong™, Mechanix®, Ringers and HexArmor® in India now offers a complete hands-off tools portfolio to include several products to support companies in India with a proactive Hands Free Policy.
While access to data in the India’s offshore industry is not available, one thing, from our sale of impact gloves to almost all O&G companies, is clear – the industry uses the impact gloves as a last line of defense for impact protection and to reduce/ if not eliminate pinched fingers, bruising blows and hairline fractures. The first probably is the company’s hands off policy that seeks to identify and document safer methods of handling suspended loads to reduce/ if not eliminate pinch points, “struck by” , “caught between” and other hand injury situations that occur due to unpredictable or unanticipated movement of suspended/supported loads. We have seen some company actually list down each specific task - whether hands on or hands off - in activities associated with drilling, running casings, cementing or logging, etc. Hands Free Lifting refers to personnel not touching a load (with any part of their body) that is connected to a mechanical lifting device and is a key constituent of the hands-off policy.
Project Sales Corp has brought in products internationally recognized by oil drilling companies as a safer alternative and a key component of the hands off policy on board drilling rigs. These would includes Shove-it, Fingersaver, Ergonomix, Saf-T-Guider, Helix Taglines, Retriever tool and more.
Featured here is new PSC Alpenco Safety Guider Tools - lightweight tools used for the hands-free guiding and directing of heavy crane and fork lift loads. The head has a serrated ‘S’ design aluminium tool that works on hooking principle on one end and a reverse hook on the opposite end which allows it to be used in both push and pull
applications. In the other version, a ‘C’ head to help with the manoeuvring of slung loads. A dielectric hardwood makes the product safe to use. The sand dipped finish in the grip area allows for better grip while working with these tools. Available in various lengths – 24”, 36”, 48”, 72”, 96”. Prices start at Rs.8000 plus taxes. Available end June 2015. For this product and more hand-off policy tools check us out at www.projectsalescorp.in
or call Nitin (Mumbai) +91-7729990664, Anil (Kakinada) +91-9866-46-7276 or Satish +91- 98851-49412. you can also drop us an email for pricing or more info at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This month PSC also brings in several Hands-off Tools that can Improve Safety in Workplaces when working with hammering operations.
PSC chisel and punch holder- Ergonomically designed to provide a comfortable, firm grip while keeping the hands away from the contact point
• Tool holder's handle efficiently resists sparks and absorbs vibration
• Hassle-free adjustments with the knob at base
• Ideal when chisels are part of the job
• Accommodates chisels measuring up to 1" in diameter
• Compliant with OSHA and ANSI A10.32
• INR.2000 + Tax 5%
• Delivery from stock- order code psc-cph
PSC Fingersaver tool – standard, long & compact
World’s leading safety tool when working with slogging spanners.
• Keeps hands away from impact zone
• Simple and inexpensive tool that takes the stress away while holding slogging wrenches and bolt tightening operations
• Available in compact, standard 350 mm and long 900 mm sizes. Delivery from stock.
• Price PSCFS350 standard INR.5500 Ea.; pscfs850 long 850 mm
INR.8500 Ea. Compact inr.4500 each. TAX 5% extra.
PSC Thumbsaver tool
The Thumbsaver can help you position a nail into position without leaving your fingers exposed to a hammer.
• powerful magnet to hold virtually any nail, staple, or screw, In addition, Thumbsaver allows you to reach places that would be impossible with your fingers.
• rubber comfort grip and solid aluminium shaft that houses a strong magnet on the end
• holds up to the toughest use and abuse from the heaviest of waffle head hammers.
• Available in Mini Size Rs.1500 Ea. and Standard Rs.2000 Each.
Tax 5% extra
To know more on our product range and how we can help you comply with a Hands-off policy, please drop us an email at email@example.com
Project Sales Corporation