Our company was mentioned on !
AWFUL customer service. Food will be late. Said times are estimated and even wouldn't let me refund the tip -- THE TIP -- even though it's going to be estimated 25-minutes late. I called to say my order's about 10-minutes late. He said that the driver's leaving the restaurant and should be there in 10 min. I said, "Well, if that's the case, please refund the tip at least." Rudely, and curtly, he said, "Well it's not the driver's fault." Pretty taken aback by that, I said, "In this case, I don't even want the food." He said, "We can't give refunds because it's processed already."
Use at your own risk. They don't care about you.
Your entire spare time involved budgeting, taxes, networking and trying to have a social life in a new city. You literally become too busy trying to survive.
I could be a better friend, a better son and a better alumnus -- and I'm sorry. Just wanted to say I miss you guys. And when I finally have my life together, hopefully we haven't drifted too far apart.
Your son, your friend, your classmate.
- St. Bonaventure UniversityJournalism and Mass Communication, 2009 - 2013Started "The Intrepid," a social-media based newspaper featured on "USA TODAY College"; managed a staff of 30 as editor in chief and public relations manager
- St. Bonaventure UniversityIntegrated Marketing Communications, 2011 - 2013Some courses include: IMC 600. Strategic Marketing Management for IMC; IMC 560. New Media: Digital Communication for IMC; IMC 720. Advertising Design Finished thesis on Windows 8 mobile phones. Received Gold Award for Best Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) Graduate Defense Presentation
- Orange Coast CollegeGeneral Education, 2007 - 2009General Education to transfer to a 4-year university; managing editor and sports editor of the "Coast Report," Orange Coast College's student-run newspaper.
- Laguna Hills High SchoolHigh School, 1999 - 2003
- La Paz IntermediateJunior/Intermediate School, 1997 - 1999
- Valencia Elementary School3rd to 6th grade, 1994 - 1997
- Trinity College, OxfordGeneral Education (B.A.), 2011 - 2011
- Trinity College, OxfordMarketing (M.A.), 2012 - 2012
- Bond UniversityAdvertising, 2010 - 2010
Tony Lee started as a social media consultant, but now prides in being a part of an innovative advertising agency in Winston-Salem, N.C.
Lee started working at The Variable in July. Prior to then, he worked at Atlas Wearables, a tech startup that raised $629,019 via crowdfunding, where he was the Marketing and PR Lead.
As a social media consultant, Lee's clients included ones at Social Media Delivered, a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author, a Hollywood celebrity, and a fitness professional. Google also selected him via his tweet from #ifihadglass as one of the first 1,000 people to own Google Glass.
Lee's passion for social media started in college, where it led him to innovate ideas like using Twitter to obtain an exclusive interview from Platinum-recording artist Mike Posner via "The Intrepid," a social-media based newspaper he created that was featured on "USA TODAY College."
As a graduate student, his thesis on Windows 8 mobile phones received high marks. Lee won the Gold Award for Best IMC Graduate Defense Presentation.
Lee lives by the quote, "Be the change you want to see in the world." His passion, determination and eagerness to learn is just a reflection of that.
- The VariableAssistant Account Executive, Public Relations, 2014 - present
- shecKiiville productionsSocial Media Consultant, 2011 - 2013
- Panera BreadCashier, 2013 - 2014
- Rock Candy BrandsBlogger, 2013 - 2013
- Clear & Creative CommunicationsIntern, 2012 - 2012
- Seneca Nation of IndiansConsultant, 2012 - 2012
- Daily PilotSports Writer, 2008 - 2011
- CNN Sports IllustratedFreelancer, 2010 - 2010
- Togo's and Baskin-RobbinsSandwich/ice cream maker, 2007 - 2007
- Atlas WearablesMarketing and PR Lead, 2014 - 2014
PO Box 40151, Austin, TX 78704