Myself and a few others came across a weird glitch in #Destiny a few nights ago. We were playing on Vault of Glass and were waiting on players to join after finishing the jumping puzzle just prior to #Atheon . We noticed some platforms down in the abyss and most of the team jumped to the one farthest away from the jumping puzzle. When they couldn't get back, we decided to jump off and reset the area. I decided to jump to the platform closest to the puzzle, and this is what happened. #glitch #fail #render
Start a hangout
64 followers|741,557 views
Worked at Evolve, Inc
Attended Miller-Motte College-Greenville
Lives in Kinston, North Carolina, USA
64 followers|741,557 views
They needed $1 million and they have almost $2 million now. Let's help push them over the edge!
Bring Reading Rainbow’s unlimited library of interactive books and video field trips to kids everywhere & help classrooms most in need!
Add a comment...
I see what you did there.
Google recently made waves by introducing the framework for a tool that will bolster email encryption through a coming plug-in for its Chrome browser...
Add a comment...
CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+ Certified
- Evolve, IncSystem Administrator, 2014 - 2015
- City of Kinston - Dept. of Public SafetyTechnology Specialist, 2013 - 2014
- USAFAvionics Technician, 2002 - 2011• Identified / isolated F-15 (C/D/E) and F-22 integrated avionics systems; analyzed performance, maintained and repaired RADAR, TACAN, EGI/INS, AFCS, and UHF/VHF/SATCOM systems as well as others• Discovered simple fix to a speed brake problem that stumped more experienced technicians, saving 18+ hours of work• Managed upgrades of 21 F-15E Fighter Data Link, ensuring efficient use of resources and completion of all work 15 hours ahead of schedule• Knowledgeable with complex wiring diagrams; rebuilt two burnt wiring harnesses (each with 80+ wires) for the Radar Warning System in ~14 hours including system’s checks, ensuring the aircraft made the afternoon flights• Created and maintained precision RF and fiber optic cables for both avionics systems as well as local base network• Supervised 15 avionics specialists, performed performance reviews, created training regimes for new personnel• Maintained accurate aircraft parking location GPS data for use with initial setup of Inertial Navigation System after replacement of INU
- Radio ShackSales Associate, 1995 - 2002• Team player; utilized customer service, loss prevention, and retail sales skills that directly contributed to store selling $1M+ each year• Diagnosed customers' electronic problems and provided solutions in repair or replacement. • Performed computer maintenance and upgrade services.• Encouraged service plan sales with all appropriate merchandise.• Performed initial setup for multiple brands of mobile phones on various carriers• Followed planograms, stocked, inventoried merchandise, and other duties as needed
- USAFDebrief Systems Manager, 2011 - 2013Determined maintenance tasks based on pilot data input in automated systems. Ensured efficiency of information distribution to various managers, as well as analyzed fault trend histories. Maintained computer systems for ~180 various users and guaranteed availability of assets for travel.• Spearheaded rapid deployment of temporary onsite computer networks and coordinated local network security clearances in Afghanistan, Japan, and the UK• Provided local support for ~180 PC’s, diagnosing user issues and either repairing onsite or creating trouble tickets for offsite repair• Maintained sensitive data for multiple units, each with over 5 years / 18 GB of critical Excel , Access, and proprietary data, ensuring systems kept up to date with latest security patches
- Artech Information Systems LLCIT Specialist, 2015 - presentHP Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN)
Kinston, North Carolina, USA
RAF Feltwell, Feltwell, UK - Mundford, UK - Panama City, Florida, USA - Elmendorf AFB, Alaska, USA - Anchorage, Alaska, USA
<Insert clever quote here>
- Miller-Motte College-GreenvilleNetwork Administration & Security, 2013 - 2014CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+
- Community College of the Air ForceAvionics, 2002 - 2013
- Lenoir Community CollegeComputer Programming / Graphic Arts, 1999 - 2001
- Kinston High School1995 - 1999
- Arendell Parrot Accademy1986 - 1995
Apps with Google+ Sign-in
- Checkers HD
Good prices, great selection, friendly and helpful staff.
Public - in the last week
reviewed in the last week
Very friendly and quick when I was there.
Public - 2 months ago
reviewed 2 months ago
Great food and great atmosphere. First visit yesterday and I'm hooked.
Public - 3 months ago
reviewed 3 months ago
Public - 4 months ago
reviewed 4 months ago