Although I'm initially guarded at first, I'm extremely friendly once I'm comfortable with you. I'm know for my sarcasm and love of books.I also love to take photographs as well as.
I was born and raised in Huntsville, Alabama, got married in 2006 and graduated with a Masters in Library and Information Studies in 2009. As for looks, I'm 5'11 (6'0 on a good day), have an full hourglass figure, a constantly changing hairstyle, and brown eyes. I do my darnedest to be a good friend, wife, and daughter but I'm willing to admit I'm far from perfect. I became vegan in August 2009 after being vegetarian for 8 months and my blog (veganintheville) chronicles my vegan journey and my life in general.
- University of Alabama-HuntsvilleEnglish, 1998 - 2003
- University of AlabamaLibrary & Information Studies, 2007 - 2009
- Kern County LibraryDigital Librarian, 2013 - 2013
- El Camino CollegeLibrary Media Technician, 2011 - 2013
- Huntsville-Madison County Public LibraryWeb Services Librarian, 2009 - 2010
- Huntsville-Madison County Public LibraryAssistant Reference Librarian, 1999 - 2009