After homeschooling my kids with dyslexia for the past 20 years, I get a LOT of questions about:
- how best to teach kids with dyslexia
- how to set goals
- how to nurture a love of learning
- how to handle the idea of being 'behind'
- balancing home life and school when school takes a long time
- which homeschool methods work best with kids with dyslexia
- which homeschool curricula work best with kids with dyslexia
- how to adapt curriculum to your dyslexic child's needs
- how to implement effective remediation and accommodation
- planning for high school and college
If you or someone you know is looking for guidance in these areas, visit my consulting page for more information and to book your appointment.