I suppose it's about time for one of those every-so-often checkins I always forget about, whoo! Notable things that I've done since returning to New York include:
- Went to a poetry brothel and purchased a reading from the talented Rowan Ricardo Phillips. A beautiful pair of poems, never before read or seen by anyone else.
- Took the Staten Island Ferry and disembarked on the island for the first time ever. Not terribly impressed, SI, but the roulette shots and board games sleepover made it worth it, I suppose.
- Modeled for art for the first time ever, for the lovely Stephanie Corne (http://www.stephaniecorne.com/) and the charming Kevin Richardson -- and even trekked out to the bowels of Brooklyn to do so.
- Attended New York Fashion Week, and got a glimpse of both worlds: an amateur showcase of young designers from the Asia Fashion Collection, after which we snuck into a higher fashion show for Venexiana by Kati Stern.
- Watched the Knicks get trounced by the Warriors at Madison Square Garden as the christening of my first pro basketball game and first event at MSG ever.
- Was enabled to purchase two lovely bracelets from Henri Bendel at an amazing discount. Slowly becoming a rich person, one expensive item at a time? xD
- Watched the U.S. revival of Les Misérables, as my first time watching it after actually having read the book and being familiar-ish with the cast.
As for future plans, I anticipate there'll be more for me to report before I finally make my way off from here, so stay tuned! ;D