Start a hangout
Worked at NHS
Attended Wellington Grammar School
Lives in Plymouth, England
Thanks for writing this Alicia. It expands on my initial post and provides a classroom practitioner perspective. It's often something that teachers miss - that tablets were designed to be personal tools, and as with any handheld tool used for personal learning, an appropriate pedagogical approach should be applied to support it. And that always requires input from teachers.
Add a comment...
Associate professor, higher education
- NHSMedia Services Manager
- City College PlymouthLecturer
Associate professor of learning technologies at Plymouth University. Social media researcher, author and international speaker.
I'm an associate professor in the Plymouth Institute of Education at Plymouth University, where I'm a teacher educator, and research into the uses of learning technology, social media and mobile learning.
I have a wife, three kids, a dog and no mortgage.
- Wellington Grammar School
- AFCENT International School
- Herefordshire College of Art and DesignFine Arts, Photography, Graphic Design
- Open UniversityPsychology
- Plymouth UniversityEducation, statistics and psychology