1. Thank you for not breaking anything.
2. You stole a pack of cigarettes, $1.50 in silver change, and a pair of used, $3 headphones. About $10 in total worth, but maybe a bit more.
3. You missed the $20 dual 3.1V charger and USB cable that are both brand new. 4. If you are being a thief, get better.
- University of ArkansasComputer Science, 1998 - 2003BS in Computer Science cum Laude.
- Van-Cove Elementary SchoolPrimary, 1985 - 1992Reading, 'Riting, and 'Rithmetic.
- Van-Cove High SchoolSecondary, 1992 - 1998HS Diploma
- Toshiba Global Commerce SolutionsSr. IT Specialist, 2012 - presenttoshibagcs.com Porting application from 16-bit C on 4690 to multi-threaded 32-bit C++ on 4690. Porting application from 16-bit C on 4690 to Java.
- Aspire Solutions, Inc.Program Analyst, 2011 - 2011
+1 479 283 0524
458 S Buchanan Ave.; Fayetteville, AR 72701
+1 479 283 0524
Ste. 500; 609 SW 8th St.; Bentonville, AR 72712
- Crossy Road
- One More Line!
- Magic: Puzzle Quest
- One More Dash
- Plague Inc.
- Cooking Fever
- AdVenture Capitalist
- Clicker Heroes
- Rick and Morty:Jerry's Game
- Boom Beach
Short Stories: They're Made out of Meat by Terry Bisson
"They're made out of meat." "Meat?" "Meat. They're made out of meat." "Meat?" "There's no doubt about it. We picked up several from differen
Cascading Style Sheets Level 2 Revision 1 (CSS 2.1) Specification
Abstract. This specification defines Cascading Style Sheets, level 2 revision 1 (CSS 2.1). CSS 2.1 is a style sheet language that allows aut
Twitter / BoydStephenSmithJr.: #define NESTED_COMMENTS (/ ...
#define NESTED_COMMENTS (/*/*/0*/*//**/1)