That said, in Scala, objects with apply/unapply are first-class. I.e. they can be passed as arguments to and returned from functions. When might we get first-class bidirectional patterns in Haskell? (I suppose some lenses might fill most wants for that...)
He pauses and a few people chuckle at that. “If the Court in Citizens United opened a door, today’s decision may well open a floodgate,” he says.
There is more tapping into the Citizens United vein. “Taken together with Citizens United, today’s holding, we fear, eviscerates our nation’s campaign finance laws, leaving a remnant incapable of dealing with the grave problems of democratic legitimacy that those laws were intended to support.”
- Toshiba Global Commerce SolutionsSr. IT Specialist, 2012 - presenttoshibagcs.com Porting application from 16-bit C on 4690 to multi-threaded 32-bit C++ on 4690. Porting application from 16-bit C on 4690 to Java.
- Aspire Solutions, Inc.Program Analyst, 2011 - 2011
+1 479 283 0524
458 S Buchanan Ave.; Fayetteville, AR 72701
+1 479 283 0524
- University of ArkansasComputer Science, 1998 - 2003BS in Computer Science cum Laude.
- Van-Cove Elementary SchoolPrimary, 1985 - 1992Reading, 'Riting, and 'Rithmetic.
- Van-Cove High SchoolSecondary, 1992 - 1998HS Diploma
Cascading Style Sheets Level 2 Revision 1 (CSS 2.1) Specification
Abstract. This specification defines Cascading Style Sheets, level 2 revision 1 (CSS 2.1). CSS 2.1 is a style sheet language that allows aut
Twitter / BoydStephenSmithJr.: #define NESTED_COMMENTS (/ ...
#define NESTED_COMMENTS (/*/*/0*/*//**/1)
How To Cook Beans: A Fast, Foolproof, No-Soak Method | Apartment Therapy...
How To Cook Beans: A Fast, Foolproof, No-Soak Method. 2009_12_01-Beans.jpg Yesterday we told you about a great source for beautiful clay pot