But, "Quantum Levitation" is best called Quantum Locking or anti-Meissner Superconducting Locking. It generates a force that resists both movement away from the magnet and movement toward the magnet, allowing it to "levitate" things both above, below, and to-the-side of the track, at the same time.
In addition to this video, also check out the Japanese researchers duplicating a "Wipeout" track using quantum locking including 90 degree embanked loops.
- Toshiba Global Commerce SolutionsSr. IT Specialist, 2012 - presenttoshibagcs.com Porting application from 16-bit C on 4690 to multi-threaded 32-bit C++ on 4690. Porting application from 16-bit C on 4690 to Java.
- Aspire Solutions, Inc.Program Analyst, 2011 - 2011
+1 479 283 0524
458 S Buchanan Ave.; Fayetteville, AR 72701
+1 479 283 0524
- University of ArkansasComputer Science, 1998 - 2003BS in Computer Science cum Laude.
- Van-Cove Elementary SchoolPrimary, 1985 - 1992Reading, 'Riting, and 'Rithmetic.
- Van-Cove High SchoolSecondary, 1992 - 1998HS Diploma
Short Stories: They're Made out of Meat by Terry Bisson
"They're made out of meat." "Meat?" "Meat. They're made out of meat." "Meat?" "There's no doubt about it. We picked up several from differen
Cascading Style Sheets Level 2 Revision 1 (CSS 2.1) Specification
Abstract. This specification defines Cascading Style Sheets, level 2 revision 1 (CSS 2.1). CSS 2.1 is a style sheet language that allows aut
Twitter / BoydStephenSmithJr.: #define NESTED_COMMENTS (/ ...
#define NESTED_COMMENTS (/*/*/0*/*//**/1)