With no shortage of sweat and tears, +Oliver Gutiérrez
, Miroslav Chodil and I are proud to announce Fleet Commander 0.8, some highlights:
- Fleet Commander's admin interface is now a #Cockpit
- NetworkManager support for Ethernet, Wifi and VPN connections
- Initial support for GNOME Online Accounts templates
- Drop usage of libshh2 in favour of ssh for libvirt
- Dropped Websockify as a dependency as Cockpit provides a replacement
- Much better reliability of the SPICE connection and libvirt handling
And much more!
We're updating the documentation wiki with the new setup instructions and putting together a COPR repo for CentOS/RHEL7.2. Both should be ready early next week.
Builds are hitting Fedora 24/25/Rawhide as we speak.