I've really been fond of my new Lenovo X230 laptop, so I've been helping to update the Thinkwiki page for it.
18 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 43 previous comments
- are you still happy with the x230? I have a T61 that was ordered at pre-release and it is ready for some rest. The x230u looks cool, but I need to have something that can run Linux! I do like having X but have no problem with the terminal.Feb 28, 2013
- x230 is so perfect. Mine is i7, IPS screen with a msata SSD. New keyboard is cool and simple. Though touchpad supports multi-finger, I disabled it entirely. My wireless card is realtek 8192ce, linux kernel 3.7 supports it, without installing extra driver. Btw, I'm very happy with keyboard backlight.Mar 7, 2013
- is the tablet functionally usable under Linux?Mar 8, 2013
- It works well.Mar 11, 2013
- Here is a fix and good explanation for the jumpy touchpad:
The pointer speed will be greatly reduced. One can either raise the acceleration in the settings panel, or boost VelocityScale. I had a smoother experience with 32 VelocityScale + raised accel.Apr 1, 2013
- yes it is, both using finger and the wacom pen. Onboard is getting better for on screen keyboard.May 22, 2013
Add a comment...