41 followers|10,477 views
3003 S. State Street, 2060 Wolverine Tower, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1281, United States
Creating a culture of health at the University of Michigan
MHealthy is the University of Michigan’s health and well-being program for U-M faculty, staff, dependents and retirees and the general public.
Mission- Improve health and quality of life for the U-M community
- Educate, motivate and empower individuals to make good health care decisions and practice healthy behaviors
- Promote wellness, illness and injury prevention and disease management
- Coordinate and streamline programs and services to improve effectiveness, efficiency and communication
- Contribute to managing health care costs and optimizing health outcomes
- Measure and monitor progress
- Achieve high-level customer satisfaction
- Disseminate findings to enable replication
Company OverviewMHealthy is the University of Michigan’s health and well-being program for U-M faculty, staff, dependents and retirees. It is a multi-faceted program that provides resources specifically designed to help achieve a safer, healthier and more satisfying work and personal life establish the University as a model community of health where people thrive.