Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Narrowcast
9 followers -
A simple and powerful tool to manage and interact with your customers.
A simple and powerful tool to manage and interact with your customers.

9 followers
About
Narrowcast's posts

Post has attachment
Thinking of migrating your application to a framework? One of our developers looks at the steps you'd need to take to do it successfully - new blog entry on Narrowcast Blog

Post has shared content
"The system could take 30% credit in customer satisfaction, and the individual using it – the other 70%." - Dana Kasprzyk talking about customer support service she's been using since 2006 that is to become the key part of Narrowcast
Wait while more posts are being loaded