Excited about the new Discipleship Training School that Miguel and Yasna just announced from the ranch in Iquique. If you know a young adult looking for an International adventure with God, have them check this out. Scholarships available!
"There is a harmony in autumn, and a luster in its sky, which through the summer is not heard or seen, as if it could not be, as if it had not been!" ~Percy Bysshe Shelley
Image by Tola_ taken at Iquique, Chile.
Geoffrey Thompson makes deals happen, and is the Realtor® that families call on to make their wildest real estate dreams come true. With Geoffrey’s International network of wealthy buyers hungry for US-based properties, and his experience in luxury marketing, Geoff consistently exceeds customer expectations, with more opportunities, and better deals, faster than anyone.
Geoffrey first received his salesperson’s license while still in college. He became a broker in 1988, and has been involved in domestic and International real estate continuously over the past 3 decades.
As Geoffrey’s reputation for “knowing his stuff" grew, in the late 1990’s he was asked to become a Real Estate Instructor for America’s largest real estate school, teaching other real estate professionals some of the secrets of his success.
Geoff is author of the recent best-selling real estate career book “Licensed to Soar" (read by over 100,000 Realtors®) as well as over a dozen real estate CE courses. Geoff has a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, and a Master's degree in Marketing from the Graduate Business School of Webster University.
Geoff's seasoned wisdom and his unabashed disregard for political correctness have made him a favorite with the media. In addition to appearances on CNN, Bloomberg Business, MSN's Money Central News Hour, and First Business, Geoff was a frequent guest on local TV and Radio from coast-to-coast Geoff is a Certified Seniors Real Estate Specialist, a certified real estate instructor in a number of states, and a Certified Flight instructor. He speaks fluent Spanish, and maintains a robust network of buyers and sellers from the O.C., South America, and the East.
- Webster UniversityM.A. Marketing, 1989 - 1990
- Arizona State UniversityB.S. Engineering
- FirstTeam/Christie's Luxury Real EstateRealtor, present
- Express SchoolsCMO, 2009 - present
- TLG ManagementCo-Founder and CMO, 2009 - present
- Brighton USAV.P. Marketing, 1999 - 2001
- Activated MultimediaCEO, 1991 - 1999
- Adam's Mark HotelsV.P. Marketing, 1989 - 1991
- W&F Mfg.Director of Marketing, 1980 - 1985
- Wahl InstrumentsSales Engineer, 1979 - 1980
- I.M.I. DevelopmentConstruction Manager, 1977 - 1979
- Putch's 210Assistant Manager, 1976 - 1977
- Arizona BellancaCertified Flight Instructor, 1974 - 1975
- Luxury and International Real EstateRealtor, 2007 - present