We are going to be running a fundraiser (indiegogo or Kickstarter) in June to raise $12,000 toward providing our services to deserving charities. If you have a suggestion for charities - these needn't necessarily be 501(c)s but they must be causes that people are likely to want to help support, or are a member of one yourselves - please contact us.
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
- (non-profit) is also planning an indiegogo campaign around that time. Maybe we can team up somehow.
cc:Apr 26, 2012
- I am definitely interested in exploring that yes. We are ESPECIALLY interested in initiatives / projects / programs that involve books and libraries. (The other owner / my wife has a MLIS)Apr 26, 2012
- Sweet. Something may work out nicely.
 BSH will reshare this if you circle us back.Apr 26, 2012
- Done, and shared. Part of why we are looking for things like what you are doing is that, aside from my interest as an author, it is the kind of thing that Jaz (my partner) could benefit the most based on her experience and connections as a librarian.Apr 26, 2012
- Well the timing is right on. We now have a grant writer who is ready to jump into action, also. Let's build something.Apr 26, 2012
- I am 110% for it. What's the next step from us?
(Have you explored our site?)Apr 26, 2012
- I have not yet. I'm hoping to plan a strategy session with my partner next week. We're gonna need to hire some marketing people when we reach phase B. We should definitely be chat about teaming up.Apr 26, 2012
- Apr 26, 2012