How to contact, help or join #Anonymous - http://anonrelations.net/howto-contact-anonymous-448/ … | #AnonFAM
18 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I feel like those of us with limited computer skills shy away. That why I Occupy.Feb 1, 2013
- Forgive my ignorance, how could one distinguish between an alleged Anon tip link and an FBI honeypot?Feb 1, 2013
- see Richard this is why i am drawn to analogue interactions.
Feb 1, 2013
- I certainly don't know one way or another. I don't even know how Anon wound up in my feed; apparently they're not on my Follow list. I just see a lot of stuff on the 'net that turns out to be different than presented, so you never know what you'll encounter on the web. I'm sticking with LOL cats. :)Feb 1, 2013
- lol so fake. you can't "join" anonymous, OP.Feb 1, 2013
- I like what you try to accomplish do you guys need more hacktivists that badFeb 1, 2013
- Anonymous isn't an organization. Anonymous is a symbol. Anyone can be an anon. Anyone can fight for freedom.
You don't "join."
By simply spreading awareness to those who have no access to it you are a part of the movement.Feb 1, 2013