Introvert, iNtuitive, Feeler, Judger (INFJ)
INFJs represent between 1 and 3% of the U.S. Population
INFJs inhabit a world of ideas. They are independent, original thinkers driven by their strong feelings, and personal integrity. Sensitive, committed, hardworking, and perceptive, INFJs are often excellent listeners, skilled at generating enlightened and creative solutions to people’s problems. Thoughtful and careful decision makers, INFJs prefer to have plenty of time to let ideas “percolate” before taking action. Because they value harmony and agreement, INFJs like to persuade others of the validity of their viewpoint. They win the cooperation of others by using approval and praise, rather than argument or intimidation. INFJs go to great lengths to promote fellowship and avoid conflict. They are also often perfectionists highly focused, and driven to accomplish their goals. Rather formal and reserved, INFJs can be difficult to read, but it is critically important to them that their values, needs and concerns be understood and respected.
INFJs Tend To Be:
• Driven by their integrity which inspires people to value their ideas
• Patient listeners; empathetic & able to anticipate others' needs
• Creative problem solvers who offer a unique perspective
• Quick to understand complex concepts & see big picture possibilities
• Independent with a strong drive to be productive & meet goals
• Naturally gifted at helping others find solutions or develop their fullest potential
All people are most satisfied and successful when using their natural talents in an environment that is consistent with their personality preferences and values. Research shows that INFJs are most satisfied by jobs that provide the following:
• Opportunities to use their creativity to find solutions that help people achieve their fullest potential
• Supportive, meaningful relationships with colleagues & co-workers
• A tension-free, collaborative work environment where personal & professional growth are encouraged
• Intellectual challenges & exposure to new ideas & solutions
• The opportunity to work independently & one-on-one most days
- Hard Knocks
- A.R.M. EnterpriseAffiliate & Referral Marketing, present
- Better Body Connection
We Build Websites That Actually Work! - Las Vegas, NV | Manta.com
Some people don't have time to build a Website. Would you prefer to get on the fast-track and have a Specialist build the foundation to your
SEO software - Top 10 ranking guarantee - Search engine optimization tool
IBP is a proven search engine optimization software tool that will get your website on the first result page of Google, Bing, Yahoo and othe
How To Set Up A Google Plus Page For Your Brand Or Business? - Ecademy
How To Set Up A Google+ Page For Your Brand Or Business
Las Vegas Deals - Cheap Flights, Hotels, Shows and Vacation Package Deal...
Las Vegas hotel deals, flight deals, vacation packages, show deals, nightclub deals, spa deals and promotion codes.
I Just Love My Job says DangerMan @ Career Day 2012_All the Places You C...
DangerMan tells the Kids how much he loves his job and what he had to do to become a Superhero
How to Achieve Success When You Miss an Opportunity
On November 5 when the Alabama-Crimson Tide played the LSU-Tigers, Alabama had many missed importunities; they missed four field goals. Thes
PowerPay Merchant Accounts - Retail, Mail Order, Internet Merchant Accounts
Credit Card Merchant Account - enabling your business to accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Dis
It's as though you have wings with Bootleg Canyon Flightlines | Las Vega...
It's as though you have wings with Bootleg Canyon Flightlines, a Las Vegas, Nevada local articles.
#OCCUPYWALLSTREET: Letter One: What We Ask of You is Action.
Letter One: What We Ask of You is Action. Der Worte sind genug gewechselt,. lasst mich auch endlich Taten sehn! (Enough words have been exch