Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Highlands Aerial Park
40 followers
40 followers
About
Highlands Aerial Park's interests
View all
Highlands Aerial Park's posts

Post has attachment
School is out!! Kick off your summer vacation this weekend at Highlands Aerial Park. Bring the whole family, we provide something for everyone so no one stays home! Come zip line, ride the giant swing, hike our trails or relax by the fire. See you in the trees soon! #zipline #memorialdayweekend #summerfun 
Photo

Post has shared content
Rain or Shine, We will see you in the trees! Mountain weather is one of the attractions of our area, yet many visitors let a forecast of possible rain curtail their fun. Almost every day will call for at least a 30% chance of rain. First, that means a 70%…

Post has attachment
This trillium escaped the blackberry winter cold snap at Highlands Aerial Park. The forecast is for clear skies and warmer weather this weekend

Photo

Post has attachment
1/2 price locals is back! May 1st-26th Sun-Thurs receive 50% OFF our World Class Canopy Tour. Call 828-526-8773 for details. #highlandsnc #zipline #locals
www.highlandscanopytour.com
Photo

Post has attachment
Mom Zips Free this Mothers Day, May 8th! Call 828-526-8773 for details.
#highlandsnc #zipline #mothersday
www.highlandscanopytour.com
Photo

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
Geared up and ready to go.
Photo

Post has attachment
The suspended bridge over the waterfall is a little scary.
Photo

Post has attachment
Our new deck is great for birthday parties.
Photo

Post has shared content
Zip zip zip... zip lining near Highlands NC!!!  
Fun for the entire family.  If you haven't experienced zipping yet, it's highly recommended by me!

+Highlands Aerial Park  #zipline   #highlandsnc   #familyfun   +Stay And Play In The Smokies 
Wait while more posts are being loaded