Rebekka is a bilingual and bi-cultural translator, editor and proofreader with an international upbringing who is based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Having also done the 9–5 editorial and translation thing for the legal, education and civil engineering industries, her varied multi-skills sets and experience forms an invaluable basis for her translation and editing work.
- University of South AfricaLinguistics: Translation Studies, 2009 - 2010
- University of South AfricaLinguistics, Spanish, 2006 - 2009
- Associated Board of the Royal Schools of MusicMusic Theory, 2005
- Associated Board of the Royal Schools of MusicClassical Piano, 2006
- British International College (BIC)A-Levels (Spanish, English, Maths, Economics), 2002 - 2005
- South African Institution of Civil EngineeringEditorial Assistant, 2013 - present
- BlanetEnglish teacher and trainer, 2011 - 2012
- Melanie Wellmanns AttorneyLegal Clerk, 2006 - 2011