Do you have the experience and love for social media? Are you constantly tweeting, posting, sharing, commenting on multiple platforms? Then this might be the perfect position for you!
Philadelphia's Leading Internet Marketing Company is looking for a Social Media Director to add to its team.
1SEO.com is looking for a full-time Social Media Director to join our innovative and growing social media department in Levittown, PA. The Social Media Director will be responsible for managing and monitoring 1SEO.com’s online presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram. He/she will be expected to bring their knowledge of the social landscape, the tools, channels, and prior campaign experience to 1SEO.com and help to make credible and valuable social media strategy decisions. An understanding of measuring and monitoring social media results is also expected.
• Must have a BA or BS degree in communications, journalism, business, marketing, or related field and 2 years (at minimum) of social media management/implementation experience in a business environment.
• Must have in-depth knowledge and experience in creating and working with social networking sites, writing blogs, using mobile applications, and be able to work daily in the major social media channels like YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, & Instagram.
• Must have the ability to act as social media community manager for multiple brands and 1SEO.com’s clients across various social channels.
• Must have excellent social marketing conversation skills with a strong history of active participation on behalf of a consumer brand.
• Must be able to develop and write creative content for 1SEO.com including blogs, press releases, & website content if required.
• Must be able to think creatively and strategically in all social media promotions.
• Must have an awareness of industry trends and must be comfortable writing about them.
• Must be experienced in managing clients.
• Must have excellent planning, analytical, and personal management skills.
• Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail is a must.
• Must have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
• Must have the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands.
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college, university, (or equivalent) in Arts or Science with an emphasis in communications, journalism, business, marketing, or related field, is preferred but not a must. Anyone with experience will also be considered for this position.
What You Can Expect From 1SEO.com:
• A Motivated Workplace – 1SEO.com’s large open office space provides an open forum style atmosphere. No Cubicles here!
• Dedication To Continuing Education - 1SEO.com puts a strong emphasis on staying ahead of the curve. Seminars, Conferences, and other forms of education are a constant part of the 1SEO.com lifestyle.
• Freedom - The liberty to be who you are and express your ideas and opinions openly. Regardless of your position, your viewpoints and sentiments are valued and encouraged.
• Valued Colleagues - Experienced and Knowledgeable Peers who can help turn your SEO or design ideas into something tangible. No stuck-up pencil pushers!
• Large Diverse Client Base – From Athletic Apparel to X-Ray Mechanic’s, you’ll have an opportunity to work with a broad array of clientele.
• Fun and Competitive Environment – 1SEO.com prides itself on having a competitive spirit with a healthy dose of fun. Whether it’s a game of Madden to boost morale, or a Facebook Challenge to broaden our branding, there is never a lack of creative ideas to keep up the motivation.
• The Chance To Work With An Award-Winning Team – 1SEO.com is ranked #3 amongst the top SEO companies in the country on topseos.com
& ranked #15 in the country by Website Magazine!
Those interested in this position can email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.