Share this to your other friends and followers
Thx everyone and Martin Reese for providing this.
- Entertainment Industry NetworkActor, Writer, Model, Stand-up Comedian & Activist, 1973 - present
- Hands United together, HUTFounder/Executive Director, 1993 - 2010
I’ve been into acting since I was a young child but didn’t really get involved until Junior High. That’s where I began to hone in on my ability. From there I kept moving forward as much as allowed by doing High School Theater while being lucky enough to get training and performed at the San Diego Old Globe and Cassus Carter Theaters. Moving forward to UCSD working with Dr. Floyd Gaffney doing some Black Historic productions along some community theater as well. Then to New York performing at the Village Theater in a few plays before coming back to California. Finally landing in Los Angeles getting a few roles here and there working on various TV shows and films. Eventually writing my1st book LALA Bye Anthology which parts have also been a play. I’ve also had the opportunity to host a TV talk show California View. Now I’m continuing my journey forward to enjoy more TV and film work. In closing I’ll say these words again….
I’M THE ONE YOU WANT & THE ONE YOU NEED!!!!
- National UniversityM.A. Human BehaviorStudies in Psychology
- National UniversityB.A. Business Admin
- San Diego Mesa CollegeA.A. Psychology