Anyone need a quality chef for hire in the Pittsburgh area?
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 18 previous comments
- Laurie M+1There ya goa beginning of a plan ....Apr 23, 2012
- which planApr 23, 2012
- I don't know if they're hiring, but
1. There's a bakery going in the spot where the coffee shop was on Main St, Evans City.
2. Across the street from there, there will be some kind of spice store.
3. There's a Brewery opening in downtown Butler. Sounds like it's the old Hot Dog Shop on Jefferson.
And then, of course it may be worth checking at the Harmony Inn or Kaufmann House (if it ever reopens). North Country Brewing seems a little overwhelmed at times, too.Apr 23, 2012
- How about the Springfield group? They operate the Springfield Grill and Log Cabin Inn, and several other places up north.
http://www.springfields.com/Apr 23, 2012
- Hey dude i saw that vid of you with the pan know that was awesome spining it on ur finger thats coolApr 24, 2012
- I do need a chefApr 25, 2012